I don't get these women!

by serenitynow! 67 Replies latest jw friends

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I am. I do need to work out a little more, been spending too much time on the road eating poorly and drinking too much beer. But, I am working out, getting back into shape, and I am hot.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

EP is back in da house!

• talesin
    talesin

I have two exJW friends from this board who have experienced alienation of affection from their wives because of leaving the bOrg.

One whose wife abused him horribly when he left the KH. And because they have kids, she's put him through hell for the past decade or so. He's remarried now,,, such a nice guy,,, shunned by his kids. I've comforted him when he wept.

(not downplaying the abuse that goes on, or the fact that some wives are using the 'spiritual abuse' excuse -- imo those are valid, but different, issues)

t

• talesin
    talesin

I am. I do need to work out a little more, been spending too much time on the road eating poorly and drinking too much beer. But, I am working out, getting back into shape, and I am hot.

BP --- I think you should demand that he post pictures before you IM!

t

• freeflyingfaerie
    freeflyingfaerie

willing to dump their husband if he ceases to believe (serenitynow)

I have to agree, that is not cool

I was going on about why someone would leave in general, but for that reason, not cool

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

::giggle::

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    Although, ironically, women with a couple kids sometimes seemed to have more successs with remarrying.

I hope it's not because the new husband is a child molester.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Jamie, I hope not too. My one aunt thought that the sisters who had kids, been married, etc. got chosen ahead of us "chaste" sisters because they had "been around the block." It seems most brothers weren't looking for a virgin.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I wasa doing most of my posting today while I was on a flight from SFO back to the east coast. I took a break to drive home, have a cigar, eat a sammich....it's all good, I'm back.

I would post a picture, but there are virtually none of me.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Come on, EP. Everybody's got a camera on their cell! Take a pic real quick. I wanna get you hooked up!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit