Why do I no longer get attacked and persecuted by the demons, since I left JW,s ?

by pedal power 151 Replies latest jw friends

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I distinctly head someone call my name last night in my hotel room. Clear as could be in a normal voice, I heard my name at 2 in the morning.

Ghosts....?!?!?!?!?!.....

or....

.....the ridiculous amounts of whisky i had been drinking earlier combined with me trying to fall asleep after slamming 2 gatorades and a banana (fruit is healthy and we forgot to eat dinner).

Nah, let's go with ghosts.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

This was a big deal for me to move beyond. I expected to get "demon" problems when I left. Unlike you though, NC, when I didn't get them it was relieved. It made me question my beliefs and why I thougt what I did as a JW. I realized JW's don't know everything. I KNOW I don't know everything, and that is OK.

I honestly feel I don't have demon anything cuz I'm in a good place in life!

Even after seening the truth about the truth I know whatever "super natural" experiances I had were real. I would not be the first or the last! My husband doesn't even believe so if anyone reading this thinks I'm crazy that's OK! Life now is good and I do not fear or even care about Demons!

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Found Sheep, you're cute. Let's do drinks and dinner if you're single. If not, let me down easy.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

You can have a drink with me and my hubby?! nice compromise? as long as you don't show up as a green monster!

• Essan
    Essan

Entirely possible, you can have a drink with me, I was thinking exactly the same as you but you beat me to it, and so we're both depressed. We can drown our sorrows together

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

*sigh*....fine. I'll have a drink with you. You can tell your husband another man thought you were hot. He should be proud. Thanks for letting me down easy. PM me. I am good on my promises.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Essan, I will buy you a drink any day. No being all depressed, though. Be happy and love life. You only get one. PM me. I'm good for it.

• just n from bethel
    just n from bethel

I don't know about others - but the demons left me alone once I got my ninja warrior teddy bear:

Problem Solved! Next.

• mostlydead
    mostlydead

Pedal's question seems like it may be influenced by this bit of reasoning that witnesses love: witnesses have more trials, tribulations and persecutions than anyone else, because satan is working overtime trying to get them to give up. When one does give up and their life doesn't go to hell in a hand basket, or perhaps even significantly improves, it's because the devil doesn't have to work on them any more, so they're free from his attacks. This is superstitious and faulty logic, as many of the posters here have pointed out.

• ziddina
    ziddina

[Zid wanders in and looks around page 1...]

Ooooo - kay, this looks like a fun thread....

Marking...

Zid the She-Devil

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit