My Last Thread

by Maze 77 Replies latest forum announcements

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

You and Jehovah deserve each other. Best wishes. When you find out who he really is, I won't say I told you so.

• OnTheWayOut
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

AliceInWonderLand/Maze

My Last Thread.....(The Bait)
    This will likely be my last thread.....(The Switch)

Translation:

Sorta,Kinda,Probably,Likey,Maybe,Or Not,this will be my last thread.. ( The Truth )

...................... ...OUTLAW

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

To me, it takes a lot of chutzpah to quote from the WT as though anyone here believes what it says. It shows how poor your knowledge is that you must qoute the WT. I don't give a damn what it says. I would give a damn about your thoughts and feelings as an individual I know from your posts. You are a live human being, not a monolithic cult. I suspect you discovered things here that are at odds with your belief. You are resolving that dilemma by picking up your marbles and leaving as though we were the outre ones. The Witnesses are the other, not this forum.

One theme rings clear at this site. There is no uniformity or concerted action. We are a cacophony of sounds. Overall, we are a symphony. We have our minds and feelings. I recall how puzzling and very upsetting it was for me when I desperately wanted the WTBTS to be correct and yet received knowledge it was far from correct. Many people, such as the Nazis, find comfort in cults. China was smitten with Mao.

Christ gave us free minds and free will to use with wise stewarship. If He wanted us to believe and follow a dictatorship, he would have made us mindless with a very low IQ. We would be unable to process great music or art.

You are the outlaw by removing yourself from normal interactions. Interactions in which Jesus himself engaged. Jesus dined with Pharisees. He not only attended wedding but performed his first miracle at Cana. He did not transform water into wine. Rather, he was the supreme vintner. He danced. Jesus did not hole up in a remote Gallilean town. He travelled to Jerusalem. We should all be worldly by Jesus' standards. The God/man even had a family that viewed him as indolent and messing with the family business. So he even knew family discord.

I choose Jesus, not the WTBTS. I choose the Bible, not Witness literature. There was never any doubt once physical domination of me ended.

• nugget
    nugget

Really somehow I doubt it.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Well,it's good to see AllTimeJeff posting again. And if Maze is really leaving...well...it's an excellent trade off.

• Was New Boy
    Was New Boy

Dear Mr Maze....you're one in a thousand....god must realy love you

Since the population of the planet is 6 billion "worldly people" and 6 million JWs, that means those poor bastards in the world only have one in 1,000 chance to live! But I was "lucky" enough to be born into a JWs family {and maybe 75%? of all witness kids stay witnesses?} how blessed I'm because now I have a 75% of survival, instead of 1/10 of 1% to be among the chosen "Blessed ones" as it was.

Then again if God can save only one in 1000 how All powerful can God be? And how could God call that a victory? "Well sure I had to KILL 999 people, but I did manage to save ONE!!!

The correctional system, as messed up as it is, on this planet, it is still trying to reform people instead of killing them!!!

Wow could the all powerful God of the universe, have the abilty to reform all mankind instead of killing them?---------na, its easier to kill them, and more fun, too.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

I regret the car analogy is not my own, but is so damn good it stuck in my memory, and will I hope itch away at those who read it and don't act on it's logical conclusion.

As for where I was JD, well you know, good times, bad times, I know I've had my share, my woman ran off with a blind man but I still don't seem to care. To be honest I decided to stop identifying myself as an xJW. Posting here kinda typecast me, although others may not have found the same. But as, after a long gap, the song remains the same, I made the right call for me.

From some comments I gather this person may be some species of sock-puppet/attention whore/troll.

And this is what they and the monomaniacal 'god speaks through me' sad sacks and YEC/OEC/ID fucktards don't get.

'We' might not change their mind, but it is not about them. It is about those who merely read and are informed by the debate.

Has a creationist (or other type of conspiracist such as Truthers, Birthers etc.) ever proved anything in a serious discussion that rather uncomplimentary things about themselves?

Have any of the self-appointed members of god's elect ever proved anything other than all they hear is the Universe making a whooshing noise as it revolves around their pointy little heads?

Those who scream and shout to hold on to what ever stupid little fancy that fills their need for understanding and control do more to push those on the wall off to 'our' side than a million learned essays.

'We' win, not because we are so good, but because the others, the fantasists and science deniers, are so bad.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

No, dont leave us! We need you here to make the WT look bad!

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

That should be 'ever proved anything in a serious discussion other than rather uncomplimentary things about themselves?'. Am typing on an iPhone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit