My Last Thread

by Maze 77 Replies latest forum announcements

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    From some comments I gather this person may be some species of sock-puppet/attention whore/troll.

He/she is at least the 4th incarnation of the same person. I eagerly await number 5. (not)

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I really don't understand what these lost souls expect here?

This is after-all, a website mostly occupied by those whom have fled the confines of the bondage offered by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society and Jehovah's Witnesses.

Do these apostate-lite's come here believing they will find respect/admiration/love for the religion[s] that have raped and molested them or their children, shunned them or their children, and called them evil names for the mere act of exit?

The delusion sits deeply with these people, doesn't it?

On the other hand, do they expect that we will 'weep' over them like they weep over the loss of a potential convert in their field of illicit evangelizing? Their formal-seeming act of separation from this site is comical to me. I respect those who see a need to move on, get on with life. But when such statement is littered with Ad Hominem and 'nananannahna' with hands over the ears, it speaks to a juvenile intellect.

On the third hand, all are entitled to their opinion of both Jehovah's Witnesses and those who have left Jehovah's Witnesses. If you don't like one group or the other, it would seem apropos to leave that group. But the caveat is this: Probably somewhere in the vicinity of 99+% [by my estimate not by scientific poll of any sort] of those who leave Jehovah's Witnesses - for cause- never return. Never. I would guess that those who make a show of their 'leaving' this site still find themselves compelled in a very high percentage to return, under new Nom de Plumes. There are some irresistible facts/figures/stories/lifelines here.

In a convoluted Terminator quote: "They'll be baaach".

Jeff

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Maze,

Why did you feel the need to announce your last post? Did you need "our" sympathy or did you expect anyone cared whether you posted or not? All you had to do is stop posting...but no! You make a last attempt to show off you self-righteousness and you pompous attitude - a clear reflection of the organization you worship. I read many of your posts and you always found a way to avoid answering "hard" questions - because the answers to these questions do not match the answers you are being fed by your publishing god. Unlike the confines of your "bible-based" meetings where the only acceptable opionions are the ones whispered to you by the WTS, here on this board we can differ in opinions, debate ideas or even disagree and no one is forced to conform or desist. I understand why someone like you would be uncomfortable in such an environment since you are not used to think for yourself. So just stay within the confines of your controlled atmosphere until your thinking ability suffocates to unexistance.

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

On the third hand

How many hands do you have?

These people who make grand "exits" - many only to reappear later, sometimes under yet another pseudonym, in a vain attempt to conceal their embarrassing identity - are typical JWs. One can't be a "good JW" without being cripplingly obsessed with glory before men. All the ridiculous rules, dress and grooming codes, unique words and definitions of words, logging hours with no regard for results, etc... The JWs are a man-pleasing cult of making appearances. Anyone who disagrees need only compare service and meeting attendance when the C/O is around to when he isn't.

When a JW says "Jehovah", they believe they're speaking of God, but in reality - subconsciously - they're speaking of a conglomerate Jehovah® which consists of their odd idea of God, the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, the Governing Body thereof, the elusively obscure "faithful and discreet slave class", the elders, the "organization", and the literature published by the Society. All these layers of men and their writings and speeches are part of Jehovah®, in their minds. You can't disagree with the Watchtower, or you disagree with Jehovah®. You can't ignore the commands of power-hungry elder-Pharisees without ignoring Jehovah®. You can't walk away from the organization without walking away from Jehovah®. You can't reject the Governing Body as your lord and master without rejecting Jehovah®.

Of course this type of person is going to grandstand, just like they do every time the circuit overseer comes around. Just like they submit their time slip every month. Just like they crave the titles of "pioneer", "elder", "ministerial servant", etc. They have made a life of blowing their horns in front of them and seeking the prominent seats. Everything is about appearances and they want their glory now.

This attitude goes all the way to the top. Even if the Governing Body truly believe they are anointed by God to be part of the 144k kings and priests, it's obvious they want their glory now. They don't want to wait to be glorified in Heaven as kings and priests. Jesus knew eventually he'd rule all of earth and Satan tempted him with ruling it "now". Jesus passed that test, but the Governing Body has failed miserably. There is no way they can spin it in a positive light that people who don't worship their every word will buy. In order to be a "good JW", one must worship men and crave praise from men.

They don't get their fix of that here, so many try melodrama to get it. Attention whores often don't care if they receive positive or negative attention, as long as they know they're being noticed. Some say incendiary things when they can't say anything profound. Some call names, make insane statements, make dramatic entrances and exits (like this one), or start inane threads - totally unrelated to the forum theme - they believe will get a lot of responses.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

It's the desire that's inculcated into JW's that they have to save people... they have to sound the alarm, for people to separate themselves from this rotten system and get under the corporate umbrella before its too late. Once they find out the Watchtower is full of shit, they feel they have to carry on the work independently, without the Borg. They can't help themselves. They're caught between a rock and a hard place, not knowing what they have to do to please the J-Monster in the sky before he unleashes 4,300 years worth of frustration that's built up since the last time he wiped out every living thing because they wouldn't kiss his jealous narcissist ass. Even the friggin animals, they had no excuse either.....they were just having too much damn fun banging each other all day and night and ignoring their almighty creator....

• scary21
    scary21

Won't Leave.... Love your posts....YES!

Sherry

• jay88
    jay88

This is so Damn entertaining,......

Rachel you are God's Special Child

• Mary
    Mary

LOL! 'Last Thread'......ya, she forgot to add "under this trolling identity". This freak of nature is addicted to this site because it's apparently the only place on earth where she can get attention (even if it's all negative). Have no fear: She'll be back trolling under a different ID before this overlapping generation passes away.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

I don't even have to read the comments..........

Alice you're like the CLAP....

when you think it's gone........

It comes back...

YOU KNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Alice Rachel Noooooo! What are we going to do now? Where will we go when we feel the need to interact with a troll? What will we do when we need information on whores in Houston, Texas? Who will give us our just comeuppance and then fade away into the night like a retarded moth? I feel faint...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit