The way they probe you - unbelievable

by Anony Mous 60 Replies latest members private

• zeb
    zeb

Yes horrible situation. did anyone show any care for the sister or her husband.?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Huh; this one slipped past my radar all those years ago.

DFed for consenting to the termination of a pregnancy that would have proved fatal to the fetus and her...

...typical.

Funny; ten years ago I'd have had trouble believing it.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

She was told the baby couldn't survive where it was resting, so the abortion should have been taken as necessary for the health of the mother.

Some asshole elder on a power trip thought it necessary to get advise if this was a disfellowship offense.

.....and so goes the insidious stupidity and corruption of one particular religious cult.

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

Unbelievable! (Although upon reflection, nothing about this bloody religion should be surprising).

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

Mental and moral toddlers asking Mother, 'What do we do Mommy?'

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This is what happens when poorly educated men get a hold of power and control over over other people.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Sizemik You are right, these elders are peeved that they were not informed during her treatment by her elder relatives. Quite rightly of course.

So they are aiming to flex their pathetic muscles by writing to the branch, hoping to reprove her and her father no doubt for daring to deal with their suffering and grief within the family unit.

Despicable creatures.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

As far as anyone helping the family out - I actually did, during field service me and another ministerial servant stopped by and offered the family our condolences and then we got pulled aside at the meeting, we should leave all further visits to shepherding visits by the elders.

She was initially reproved but later got disfellowshipped because she talked to other witnesses about the ordeal and that proved she didn't show remorse.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Elders are mostly apathetic assholes who have little compassion for others particularly non-jws.

Its their power to amerce themselves in and some take it to the fullest.

• JRK
    JRK

It is none of their god damned business.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit