How to dimantle a human being.

by eruption 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Twitch
  • Twitch
    Twitch

As I recall, it was typical of JWs to judge and condemn people across the board for not thinking as they do. And it's basic psychology that people usually react badly when faced with a truth of themselves they can't or don't want to deal with. OTOH, these traits are not exclusive to JWs, or those with poor spelling and grammar for that matter...

• Married to the Mob
    Married to the Mob

Eruption

I have tried to ask you questions to get a discussion and understand your view point and you have avoided them all!

All I can assume from that is that you are indeed a troll and about as british as a frenchman!

ex-Armed forces, yeah right, in a previous thread all you gave was the Postcode for armed forces. And no one talks about the regiment.

Mttm

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Dont waste your time attacking me, I have a company to Run...

nite nite darlings, daddys of to get laid

So...you own a sheep ranch huh?

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

@Eruption: your original OP pretty much details group dynamics and herd mentality since the start of humanoids pitiful existence began on this rock, the JW religion regardless.

• rebel8
    rebel8

now thats put me on the back foot, now boys lets stop juggling that 1 brain cell your all sharing !!!

You repeatedly call everyone else stupid, yet you've got really poor spelling, punctuation and grammar.

What multi-national rocket science corporation are you running that doesn't require spell check? Or maybe the truth is you aren't much better than the likes of us.

Gems from just one post:

dimantle

legitamate

difficultys

ignorant off

adversity, Which

work place, If

already See

samantics

leaders and spokesman

as JW,s and

here, Which they do.

learning the Ropes

anhilated

its not much

recomendation

to post is it, ?

Dont

a company to Run

and Family and friends

I care For,

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Hey rebel! Who needs punctuation when you've got all those sheep?

• rebel8
    rebel8

I'm still laughing about the sheep.

I hope eruption will come down off his high horse and gain something positive from his time here.

Or we can continue to dimantle him.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

As long as we are legitamate about it and don't anhilate him too much.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

This thread is making me feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone. Is this for real?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit