How to dimantle a human being.

by eruption 59 Replies latest jw friends

• eruption
    eruption

Most of us posters who are here at the moment cant have failed to notice Philidephia Ponos got a kicking, the guy had a legitamate point, re Elders and Ms who are still in and who post here. What was his crime ? He had the temerity to lable them as hypocrites, which they are.

Later on JLP brought PPs previous difficultys to light, a fact most posters here were probably ignorant off.

Anyway that guy got such a shafting for telling the TRUTH about what happens here, personally I think he should be applauded, because he demonstrated courage in the face of overwhelming adversity, Which should help him with dealing with his difficultys in his work place, If he can cope with the adversities he has experienced here, He will have no problems in dealing with his (secular) workplace.

I have only been here for 8 weeks, and within that short timeframe I already See the group dynamics of OUR time at JWN unfold, I see alliances being forged, the subtle use of language and samantics as posters here seek advantage and seniority, and want to adopt common ground, to advance themselves as leaders and spokesman, this mirrors my 13 years of being a Jw, it seems to me that ex Elders and servants display the same characteristics, they employed as JW,s and expect them to work here, Which they do.Doesnt say a lot about JWN.

Anyway a young guy, still learning the Ropes, gets anhilated here its not much of a recomendation to post is it, ?

Dont waste your time attacking me, I have a company to Run and Family and friends I care For, and none of you fall into that category.

• NomadSoul
  • eruption
    eruption

Aw baby I want to adopt you, TEXAS ha ha ha Its BUsh country, howdy, come on down redneck, YEEE HAAA , Lets russle up some Jw,s YA PRICK

• Married to the Mob
    Married to the Mob
    Anyway that guy got such a shafting for telling the TRUTH about what happens here, personally I think he should be applauded, because he demonstrated courage in the face of overwhelming adversity, Which should help him with dealing with his difficultys in his work place, If he can cope with the adversities he has experienced here, He will have no problems in dealing with his (secular) workplace

errr no! how is his reaction here going to help him real life? seriously?

Honestly, if he slings his toys out the pram like he did here, or throws out comments similar to those made on here at best he is going to find a pink slip coming his way very rapidly and at worse removed from the building by cops and locked up!

IIRC PP was in his 30s, that doesn't make him young. It makes him old enough to know better!

I have nothing against telling the truth, infact it would be better if it was told more often and there is nothing wrong with having a view point and airing it but are you telling me that his response to comments was appropriate? Would you validate your family or employees behaving like that if they had a negative comment made about their point of view?

Do you behave like that?

• fortis et liber
  • Twitch
    Twitch

Maybe PP, maybe he/she's right to a degree from a certain point of view, maybe when you point a finger, three are pointing back at you.

Regardless, no matter where you go in this world, there are rules and those whose sandbox you are a guest in. I've learned to accept this and not expect the world to bend to my will or expectations. An important lesson IMO. Your mileage may vary.

• eruption
    eruption

mttm, we are are talking about an ex JW who has had to cope with reality and here on this site, where he has been anhilated, and where group instincts and dynamics occur, just like being a JW again, what dont you understand kiddo ?

• NeckBeard
  • keyser soze
    keyser soze

Whatever you say, dude. I'm not going to take lessons in forum etiquette from you:

"your tiny countrys are becomng an irrelevance, IT cant come quick enough, god i hate your fucking baseball hat wearing culture, everytime i see one of you cunts wearing a baseball cap i want to . Well I would get banned if i was honest, just like being a jw, suffice to say I am not you biggest supporer. FU"

• elderelite
    elderelite

Dont bother attacking me (as i just did you) i have a company to run (im very important and you are not, but not so importan i cant take time to post the attack you are not supposed to respond too)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit