How to dimantle a human being.

by eruption 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

PP just found out that this place IS like the Kingdom Hall.

Yes, he did get scorched, but, he took the flak that comes with a truthful observation, but it is also true that leaving Jehovah's Witnesses is not just a choice of black or white.

I commend him for standing for what he believes.

It aint easy round these parts.

JDW

• cantleave
    cantleave

I have a company to run........

• Married to the Mob
    Married to the Mob

Erruption, dynamics occurr in all human interactions be they real world, on here or when your part of the JWs which lets be honest is part of reality. Sorry but its human nature, not just just something that happens on this board!

PP was anhilated on here for making a brash statement and then reacted even more badly when he got some feedback that didn't support his thinking. Now granted that was his point of view to which he is perfectly entitled but instead of listening to the opinions and view points of others and their reasons and prehaps readjusting his view, he just ignored what was being said.

If you going to behave like that where it is "my viewpoint or nothing", then sorry but you are not going to get far because at some point you will meet someone who doesn't agree with you!

As you didn't answer my question I guess your ok with this behaviour? Do you mind if your employees react like this or tell you that they are doing their way even if you want it done differently?

• eruption
    eruption

come on , that guy got a pasting, you can call me anything you want, I couldnt care less what you call me, Id rather you directed your negative comments to ME, get all your aggression out.

• elderelite
    elderelite

I speak only for me, but i dont want nor did i call you anything. I only wanted to point out that you started a thread to attack people,claimed to be very busy so you didnt want into any long discussions and have come back several times to prolong the discussions you said you were too busy to have....

I dont want to be quick to jump to conclusions (lord knows elders are prone to do that) but i cant help but feel you arnt being honest with someone...

Yourself mostly

• eruption
    eruption

Rightly or Wrongly I wont stand Idly by when everyone piles into someone who is at rock bottom, eascpecially as he was right, like I said earlier, if you need or want to scapegoat Im here, though you will only bore me to death, I care about MY family and friends, none of you here , fall into that category. ADIOS

• Married to the Mob
    Married to the Mob

He got pasted because of what he said and how he subsequently behaved. With actions come reactions and a number on the board reacted because of his actions.

I like the fact he has the conviction to say what he thought but then to rubbish anyones viewpoint that didn't agree with his was downfall.

What negative comments would you like me to say about you? I have no agression towards you although I am little intrigued as to why you haven't responded to my questions?

From your colourful use language kindly posed by Keyser, I am going to say you are Scottish!

• sir82
    sir82

I'd reply but I have a multinational oil cartel to run, so.....

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

LOL, Sir82.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

So eruption, WTF do you want us to do when we are attacked? Sit there and take it? PP put his opinion out there on a public forum, and people disagreed, big deal.

Dude got capped because he called out elders on the board as hypocrites when there is no dignified way to get out of their position. That is a reflection on the b0rg, not the elder.

If the b0rg let people come and go with their dignity intact, they wouldn't have to be "hypocrites" in seeking advice from others on how to extracate themselves from this cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit