Astounded Newbie Here...*Waves Hello*

by mummatron 43 Replies latest jw friends

• nugget
    nugget

Welcome to the board, sharing experiences here is very healing I have certainly found it has helped me. I'm in the UK too so it's nice to see another Brit on the board.

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Welcome Mummatron, isn't jwfacts incredible? It gave me my freedom after hubby helped me find it. I was a true believer with a few doubts but in three days I was astounded at how it all unravelled. We stopped going to meetings from then on and have never looked back although we didn't escape without paying the price (the loss of my husbands family).

It's great to hear that you've finally arrived at a better place in your life after all your suffering, onwards and upwards!

You'll find a great community here - enjoy your stay!

PS - we're fellow UK'ers.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome Mummatron

I hope you find this site helps you.... period.

It sure has helped a lot of us

take care

smiddy

• cantleave
    cantleave

Mummatron, thank you for sharing your story. I was moved by your account and feel delight that you have moved on.

This site has helped me in so many ways and I am sure it will you too.

There are lots of UK members on here and we are quite a sociable bunch.

CantLeave (has left) AKA Angus

• wobble
    wobble

Big Wobble WELCOME !!!! thanks for sharing your story, just writing it cannot have been easy, though I hope it was cathartic in some measure.

I live in the U.K, near Ashford in Kent, I was born-in, and stayed stuck in for 58 (effin) years !

My wife and I left together, and we get happier each day.

I am so glad that you have a lovely family now, and I am sure you will find your problems become easier to handle as time goes on.

All the best for a happy future for you and yours !

• anglise
    anglise

Welcome Mummatron

What a story. Thankyou for sharing.

Anglise (another UK'er)

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

welcome, another Brit here , from Sutton Surrey

• ambersun
    ambersun

Welcome mummatron

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

welcome!

I wish there was something that could be done to prevent abuse to kids like that - I went through it myself and it does make life difficult for a long time afterward. It's one of the things I hate most about the wtbts

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Welcome. Aren't open eyes wonderful, no matter how long it takes to get them open?

Namaste

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit