Astounded Newbie Here...*Waves Hello*

by mummatron 43 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

Inept parents are turned into bad parents by the KH and I'm sorry the JWs ruined your childhood, but things will be better now. Welcome to JWN.

• life is to short
    life is to short

Welcome Glad you found this sight. It has been a great help to so many, myself inculded.

LITS

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Welcome mummatron to the board. I to a born-in understand many of the things you went through. I love how the parents get out of the persecution and ridiclue but the children to young to fully understand get the brunt of it. Many scars caused by this thinking. Gald to have you on board and wish you the best. Looking forward to more of your posts. Totally ADD

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Welcome. *waves hello back*

• Reopened Mind
    Reopened Mind

Welcome mummatron and WOW! Another born-in story of abuse by parents and WT. So so sad but glad to see you have gotten out at an early age, hopefully to give you time to completely heal as well as give your children a chance at a fulfilling life. You are so blessed to have a husband who loves and supports you even thoough he cannot possibly comprehend what you have been through. I am a convert myself but my husband, TotallyADD, is a born-in like yourself. Stories like yours help me and others to understand how deeply the web of mind control reaches into someone's very being.

Best of luck to you on your new journey.

Reopened Mind

• jgnat
    jgnat

Welcome, mummatron. Great story! Sorry you didn't find us earlier and perhaps make the journey easier.

• bigmac
    bigmac

hi mummatron--another brit here--on the isle of wight--originally from birmingham. i'm bringing back a thread with lots of brits in it.

have you visited http://www.exjw-reunited.co.uk---lots of us there as well.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    A little curiousity about Lark Voorhies's stance on nudity/s3x scenes

What did you find out?

Oh, and welcome to the forum.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Welcome Mummatron.

Bangalore

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome!!! Sad isnt it that we were "hoodwinked" into mind control
    So glad to read where you have a good mate now...
    I too was born in England ( Cockney)read where we have an Isle Of Wight
    member posting.( my favorite place).
    So now all you limey's should have a "meet up"
    Thanks for sharing MUM!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit