I've Decided That It'll Be Best For Me To Return To The Kingdom Hall.

by Philadelphia Ponos 116 Replies latest jw friends

• william hahn
    william hahn

Well mate the real bottom line is this ... religion is a personal decision its up to you.you sound low from what sounds like a crap job,saying that tho in these financially stressed times a crap jobs better than no job at all.you will of course recieve a warm welcome back into the fold of a congregation and that will last awhile. be aware full confession will be expected of you , that means telling them every detail of the naughty pictures you have looked at and any inevitable action you may have performed,its a very embarrasing thing to have to sit thru let alone be the one telling it.I really think some get their jollies out of questioning sexual activity of others.......errr sick! take time to think seriously about the pros and cons of going back and your life now.Man i even went to the meeting when they DF me and i went for a couple of weeks before i realized the elders didnt want me back and ignored my misguided pleas for help. remember the things you have read and a little leven spoils the whole lump.is the modern day JW leven or fine flour?you need to answer that for yourself then you will know what to do. Good luck friend.

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

I write as one of those described as 'beyond repentance' - and am grateful to be of such 'type'.

This topic is one of the funniest I have read for ages. Someone seeking sympathy for wanting to return to jwland, and makes the announcement as though it's something to be commended. And all the time a number of patronizing members seem to pat him on the head and say it will be alright. Well, I also say alright - go back to the other dolts, dullards, morons, imbeciles, cretins and idiots. I am sure you will find good company.

And to top it all off, along comes maze - another clown in a long line a wannabe dogooding crusading jw hypocrites. What a joke, I wonder what pill he takes that gives him immunity from jw injunctions impelling jws not to associate with those not of the faith.

Talk about laugh. All I can add, is what I have said previously - that anyone who wants to be a jw in this day and age, really deserves to be a jw and to share in all the asociated shit that goes with the job.

Another word of advice - don't harm your work colleagues. Wait 'til you get back to the kh, that way you may accomplish something useful.

Cheeses. Not to be mistaken for a former jw with any hope of repentance.

• focariedu21
    focariedu21

cheese; your the man!!! Maze is nothing but a hypocritical nutcase who wants a little bit of attention

• william hahn
    william hahn

Easy to hide behind a silly name than to stand up for youself and help the misguided who have been screwed up by people they once trusted .

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

PP. Do what you must. Personally I would never return to that cold misery.

You want friends but they'll all be 'conditional' and if they suspect for a second you're not 100% a GB worshipper they'll back off. As you well know, 'conditional love' is all they have. They'll snitch on you behind your back to the elders.

From my experience you won't be trusted because if you go from congregation to congregation they'll slap the label 'Shiftless' onto you.

OK. Go back. But let me ask you this: 'If you were released from prison, would you choose to go back just because you didn't like standing on your own two feet or missed the abuse?'

About 'Maze' - I don't think this person is actually a real JW, just someone messing about with us. Hence I choose to ignore her.

I was told many moons ago, that true happiness depends on our life being like a 3 legged stool that a milkmaid sits on.

The 3 legs are - 1. Relationships. 2. Spirituallity. 3. Work.

If one of these legs is missing you'll fall over and life won't be so grand.

Looks to me like at least 2 are missing for you. 1. Work & 2. Spirituality.

Sort work out if you can and be aware that it isn't only JW's who either are or pretend to be good people.

Keep us posted but don't let the WTB$ mess up your mind. You don't have to believe the JW's loaded question 'where else will you go?' That's a fallacy. Go shopping. Go to another Church (not a cult though), anything, just don't self harm by going into another Kingdon Hall.............unless of course you see no alternative.

Your choice!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Not all ex-Jehovah's Witnesses have the capacity to return to the Christian congregation. The vast majority of the participants on this forum are beyond repentance. Communicating with them for “advice” is as beneficial as administering medicine to the dead. Just some food for thought...

That's the level of self-righteousness and hypocrisy you'll be returning to. Just some food for thought...

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Nugget made a great insight.

It isn't a choice between two things: the JWs or "the world." That dichotomy is a construct created in your mind by cult mind control. Until you shed it, and the rest of your indoctrination, you will be unhappy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit