Was I the only one that did this? Or am I really weird?

by cantleave 47 Replies latest jw experiences

• cantleave
    cantleave

Franzilla

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Emma ate the last chapter of Phillipians. The jokes about me obviously not giving her enough "spiritual food" wore thin after a while.

• cantleave
    cantleave

HHG I tried not breathing almost had the same effect.

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Thanks for the great memory of the dinosaur in the old green bible. As a kid I would stare at it for hours. I only good thing about ADD was I was able to chime out for a long time and when I woke up out of it was time to sing a song. Now eating glue. No. We were not allowed to chew gum let alone eating green bible glue at our Kingdom Hall. Totally ADD

• ziddina
    ziddina

I used to eat crayons when I was about 4 - 5...

I think my brother ate glue, but he used fresh Elmer's paper glue, if I remember right...

I think it indicated a slight nutritional deficiency... But we survived anyway...

I do still crave chewey stuff to chomp on, though....

• mindseye
    mindseye

The green bible was the shiznit. It kept me fascinated through long, drawn out talks. I still have my copy, it's on the shelf between Joseph Campbell's "Power of Myth" and Karen Armstrongs "History of God", LOL.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Never heard of eating the glue from the publications before.

Yeah, you're weird lol....

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle
    And yeah, the dinosaur - my hubby's just said he used to draw little men being eaten by it!

Same here, there was always a body dangling from the mouth of my green bible Dino.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I always remember thinking of the song "Stop! In the name of Love" when I saw the guy all the way on the right side of the cover with his arm outstretched and looking all fanciful.

• crapola
    crapola

I remember the grenn bible. Always wanted a black one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit