Was I the only one that did this? Or am I really weird?

by cantleave 47 Replies latest jw experiences

• unshackled
    unshackled

Back to the dinosaur...I don't remember that at all. Perhaps an older version than what I had - would've been late 70s.

When was the dino in there?

• watersprout
    watersprout

My dad had the green bible in the 80's. It was only a little dino in the front. Used to fascinate me for hours...

Peace

• cantleave
    cantleave

Unshackled, the dino was phased out with the black bible in 1983ish??

• unshackled
    unshackled

Thanks for that cantleave. WTF?!! The dino was always there... How did I not remember that?

Maybe a repressed memory because it looks like a brontosaurus walking upright.

• watersprout
    watersprout
    Maybe a repressed memory because it looks like a brontosaurus walking upright.

I always though it was a t-rex cause it had little forearms... Maybe it was a WT hybrid dino?? How did i not notice that it lookes like a brontosaurus!

Peace

• cantleave
    cantleave

In Watchtower world T.Rex's big teeth were for stripping leaves off trees.

• Haulin Oats
    Haulin Oats

Boy this takes "spiritual food" to a whole new level. And no I never ate the beads of glue. My dad had the green bible. I remember the dinosaur too.

• watersprout
    watersprout
    In Watchtower world T.Rex's big teeth were for stripping leaves off trees.

Mwahahahahaha1 I totally believed that! I was an advocate for ''vegaterian t-rex''.... Oh the shame!

Peace

• unshackled
    unshackled

Maybe it was a WT hybrid dino??

Could be their japanese monster...Franzilla...and it looks to be heading to cut off that ship and attack it. Then eat all the dudes in robes.

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Cantleave I had another use for the glue. I always liked to sniff it. This was the only thing that got me through the meetings Sent me hi and brother numteas talk always seem to finish early.

HHG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit