What would the world be like if everybody was a Jehovah Witnesses

by TotallyADD 77 Replies latest jw friends

• Glander
    Glander

I think it would be strikingly similar to what we see in fundamental Islamic Theocracies today.

PS Outlaw, I personally feel that atrocity photos should not be used to illustrate an opinion unless it is directly about the specific atrocity shown.

• sizemik
    sizemik

As for the paralysed young man . . . not being out in FS? . . . needing a ride to the meetings? . . . I'm picking he'd be a very lonely and depressed individual right now . . . I guess he could do a correspondence degree on the internet . . . oh dear . . . I guess he couldn't.

• Star tiger
    Star tiger

Greetings,

The whole world would be a race of mindless automatons unable to reason or offer unique incites into the human experiences, worshipping an insecure deity why demanded total obedience without any further interest into scientific phenomena, just plain boring!!!!

Star Tiger

• BCK
    BCK

The question offered for discussion was: Would the world be a better place if everyone was a JW? My opinion is yes. Are they perfect? No. Are there wife beaters among JWs? Yes. In my experience, and I've known both JWs and non-JWs equally, I'd rather deal with the imperfections of the JWs than those of the general worldly person IF just ONE group comprised the entire world population. THINK about the original question and don't take my response out of context, like many here accuse the WT of doing with Bible passages.

Also, I've never known a Witness who expects to fight at armageddon. That's bs. Remember the old saying " What if there was a war and nobody showed up?" Do JWs engage in war? Their long standing belief is that any destruction that comes will be by God & His forces. And if armageddon happens, none of us can stop it.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

What does it take to become a Stepford wife, a woman perfect beyond belief? Ask the Stepford husbands, who've created this high-tech terrifying little town, in a very modern comedy-thriller

The men seem to be the ones that will benefit the most..

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0327162/

Same for men..

Snoozy

• Glander
    Glander

The word "Tolerance" doesn't seem to be a part of the Jehovah's Witness lexicon. If 'everybody' was a JW it would mean a society of lock step clones and if there was any free will left it would be a society of snitches and enforcers.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    PS Outlaw, I personally feel that atrocity photos should not be used to illustrate an opinion unless it is directly about the specific atrocity shown.....Glander

What should I have for Dinner tonight?..

Is my hair too long?..How many doors should my next vehicle have?..

Is it ok to associate with my next door Neighbours?..

Your opinon of how I should behave,is really important to me..

.................. ...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Also, I've never known a Witness who expects to fight at armageddon. That's bs.....BCK

Not all Nazi`s committed Atrocities..

Some Nazi`s simply supported an organization that would do something that Evil..

.................. ...OUTLAW

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Help us Andre. Please help us Andre. Andre is everywhere. He is listining to us. Please forgive me Andre. I am so looking forward to Maddening night. That's about in a nut shell how it would be if the whole world where JW's. If the whole world where JW's and Galileo just invented the telescope. And told everybody he found out they were not the center of the universe. How would he be treated? Answer Just like the Catholic church treated him. Any new idea that came along everybody would be scared to death about it until they heard from Andre. Outlaw you hit the nail right on the head. If its a cult now with only 7 million it would be a worldwide cult with 7 billion. Will maybe 5 billion because 2 billion would be DF and force to live in Siberia. Totally ADD P.S. Sorry about the Star Trek analogy. My Meds have worn off so I am talking kind of crazy now. LOL

• Honesty
    Honesty

BCK sez:

"The question offered for discussion was: Would the world be a better place if everyone was a JW? My opinion is yes. Are they perfect? No. Are there wife beaters among JWs? Yes. In my experience, and I've known both JWs and non-JWs equally, I'd rather deal with the imperfections of the JWs than those of the general worldly person IF just ONE group comprised the entire world population."

Do you believe that only Jehovah's Witnesses are going to be in paradise and please provide Scriptural proof if you do believe that?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit