What would the world be like if everybody was a Jehovah Witnesses

by TotallyADD 77 Replies latest jw friends

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

On the news the other day they showed a young man after graduating from high school went out and got drunk and had a bad car accident. He was paralyze from the waist down. Instead of going into deep depression of what he did to himself he started his life over and went to college and was involved in inventing a exoskeleton for disable people. They showed him walking with this device on to receive his college diploma. It truly was a bad thing happing to a young man and with great help from others and his determination to do what was right he was able to turn his life around.

What would have happen if everybody was a JW's in the world and this would have happen to someone? What inventions and advancement would have taken place in this world if everybocy was a JW's. My wife and I have aready come up with many answers to these questions. I am now opening it up to all of you. Please have fun with this. Totally ADD

• watersprout
    watersprout

HELL!

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

All our houses would look like KH's with little to no windows. The elders would be incharge of every aspect of our lives. I'd say like living in Egypt, before any revolt? Would there still be FS? The NS is right around the corrner? who would die at the big A? Paranoia extream! They would all fear the Big A cuz there were no worldly people to die!? Lots of closet alcoholics... oh they have them already

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Life sucking would have unlimited potential.

• Lunatic Faith
    Lunatic Faith

I'm thinking he would have been criticized and put down for driving drunk in the first place. If he was disfellowshipped for the reproach he brought on the organization he would have been severely depressed and alienated. His family would have limited their association instead of encouraging him to overcome his handicap and he probably would have committed suicide.

(If that sounds a little too dire, sorry. I'm having a bad day)

• blondie
    blondie

http://www.1timothy4-13.com/files/bible/diary.html

DIARY OF AN ARMAGEDDON SURVIVOR

Of course, we are assuming that all jws are identical in their application of the WTS "food." Even now things vary from congregation to congregation depending on the BOE and culture.

I just know that was one of the reasons I left. I could not imagine living forever with the lying, hurtful people at the KH as being paradise. I would rather just live a shorter life around people who really cared.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Oh didn't catch that? How would the boy hav been if everyone was a JW?! I agree with LUNATIC FAITH can you imagine being DF'ed if there were no "apostates" to lean on?! Yes, he would not have grown from this mistake, he would be ruined! always marked!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Nothing would get done..

The entire Human Race would be in Kingdom Halls..Waiting on Jehovah..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Stepford but much worse.

• BCK
    BCK

The more important question is this: Are Jehovah's Witnesses' teachings true? If they are true, then medical advances will be obsolete after Armageddon. Why? Because everyone will be healed and sickness will be no more. If they are not true, then it will be centuries, if ever, that medical advances will make a dent in human infirmity. This exoskeletal device, how much does it cost? How many can afford to pay for all these great medical advances or scientific advances? Only a minute portion of mankind.

Would the world be a better place if everybody was a JW? Honestly, yes. At least they are non-violent. And against warfare. Ask the people in Afganistan and Irac if they like war. I don't think it matters if you like JWs or not, it would be better if everybody had the same belief system.

Wow, that was fun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit