Exactly how many different views of Jesus are there on the Board and doesn't that kind of tell Believers the obvious problem...

by designs 149 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tec
    tec

No one can teach Watersprout better than her Lord. No one can teach anyone better than Christ. HE is the teacher. Let her go to Him in peace, for answers and guidance. We are supposed to build each other up, not tear each other down. Because if you are genuinely concerned, Michelle, then you should know that your words are showing condescension (as if you are trying to prove her wrong - or rather prove Shelby wrong ). Her faith is not subject to judgment; not by any of us.

Peace,

Tammy

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge
    You said 'How was Watersprout helpful in pointing me towards her God?' then you quote Matt 29: 19,20

Why do you need to be pointed towards Sprouts God? Do you not have your own, you know the one who should be worshipped the way YOU say he should be worshipped?

You want to help Sprout to understand what she affirms so she can pass it on to others. Why?? Why should she have to listen to you, why should she have to listen to anyone? Isn't that what we did in the borg, isn't that how they suckered us into being misled. No one has to listen to any one Michelle, NO ONE. Sprout like me and many others on this board listen to Christ, we hear his voice, we are quite happy to be taught and led by him.

You have in the past made comments about Shelby and her followers..... strikes me you want your own.

And no, I don't fancy myself protecting Sprout, she can look after herself, I've been having a rough time lately and I just fancied kicking someones butt...... yours got in the way.

So know when to back off and take your preaching commission to those who fancy serving your God.

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear Tammy...

you said: We are supposed to build each other up, not tear each other down. Because if you are genuinely concerned, Michelle, then you should know that your words are showing condescension (as if you are trying to prove her wrong - or rather prove Shelby wrong ). Her faith is not subject to judgment; not by any of us."...

asking watersprout to ponder the reason for faith in her lord by reading the scriptures is tearing her down?

my genuine concern is shown by the fact that I continued with her even though she showed herself to be unreasonable. I turned the other cheek to her mocking and distain for my efforts...just like Jesus taught me...just as the Holy Spirit gave me strength to do.

I wasn't judging her faith...I was asking about her faith.

but...what IS the point of descerning truth from error...or what IS the point of testing the spirits if you don't use the data to make an informed decision?...the whole excercise is a non-starter if you aren't going to judge right from wrong and do right. I asked watersprout to decide for herself if the love of her lord was flowing from her mouth...1 corinthians 11:28, 31

love michelle

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear thenoblelodge...

"I've been having a rough time lately and I just fancied kicking someones butt...... yours got in the way. "...

that's pretty noble

love michelle

• watersprout
    watersprout

Ok Myelaine i will post what I believe in. You probably won't like it.

I belong to JAH OF ARMIES THE MOST HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL through His Son Jaheshua Mischajah.

When Jaheshua died on the cross, we all died with Him. Our ''flesh/sinful nature was pinned to the cross.

I have a personal relationship with Jaheshua... He teaches me.... Not Shelby or anyone else for that matter.

I have fantastic ''spiritual'' experiences which i am truly blessed to receive.

• designs
    designs

161/2

• tec
    tec

How do you get a half, lol?

Also, these views are not all different from one another, in any more sense of the word that if you asked your family and friends to describe you, you would get different accounts.

Tammy

• designs
    designs

1/2 LOL, I thought watersprout deserved Honorable Mention...........

• EntirelyPossible
  • jonathan dough
    jonathan dough
    Designs: Nice Jewish man, I probably would have liked him.

Would you have liked Jesus enough to lay down your life for Him, like He did for you?

http://144000.110mb.com/trinity/index-5.html#20

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit