Sometimes You Just Gotta Score One For the Cult Members

by PublishingCult 67 Replies latest jw friends

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    godrulz: God knows more than you do.
    SBC: Your petulant little god? Okay, then I propose a simple spelling bee: me and him - today, 5/6/11, at high noon, CST. But if he's a no-show, it's automatic forfeiture.

I've been waiting for two whole hours for your god to show up so we can do this. I'm not smarter than the average Joe so it should be a cinch. Where's he at, godrulz?

You do not need religion, but you do need Jesus.

That's right, I need him to hurry up and get his ass down here so we can have this spell-off. Can you do something about that?

You cannot find fault with Him,

I can't find any fault with him because he's not here.

Your Kingdom of Self/godplaying is more odious to God than your offense at fallible men who can be fools.

Good. I love being odious to gods.

Listen, if your god isn't feelin up to a spelling bee, ask him if he'd arm wrestle instead. I've heard he's a tough guy and is known for being a bully. I'm pretty weak right now. Tell him to bring it.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    godrulz: For those who want to test truth vs error, they should take WT advice that says we should not fear examining our beliefs

So why are you not answering my simple questions on the thread I started for you? Are you afraid of examining yours?

Lovers of truth welcome dialogue. Those who have their minds made up and don't want to be caused with facts will just get harder, duller.

So why are you not answering my simple questions on the thread I started for you? Do you not want to be bothered with facts?

I have examined my beliefs and WT beliefs for over 30 years.

So why are you not answering my simple questions on the thread I started for you? Could it be you don't want to examine your beliefs critically?

The average JW is indoctrinated, not well researched objectively.

So why are you not answering my simple questions on the thread I started for you? Is there a chance you were indoctrinated to almost the same degree as the average JW?

• godrulz
    godrulz

I don't remember your simplistic, stupid questions. God also does not play games with your temptings and tests. He has already revealed Himself, but you reject the light you have. God is sovereign, so He does not show up at spelling bees when you have already rejected His Son's claims proven by His resurrection. An angel of light, demon can also show up to deceive you, so be careful how foolish you are.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    An angel of light, demon can also show up to deceive you, so be careful how foolish you are.

In the land of reality, we call this "irony".

I don't remember your simplistic, stupid questions.

You don't have to remember the questions. Just look in the Active threads. They are real questions that deserve real answers if you, as a "lover of truth" are open to dialogue.

• godrulz
    godrulz

Give me one simple question. If it is prove the existence of God or the veracity of Scripture, you will have to read books since one post will not convince you.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    Give me one simple question.

Ok. Answer the very first question on this thread.

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear godrulz...you have a PM...or two

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I hated it when that would happen! I've been there and it feels yucky! Makes us apostates look bad, you know?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit