Sometimes You Just Gotta Score One For the Cult Members

by PublishingCult 67 Replies latest jw friends

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

I really don't care much for JW's at my door, or at anyone's door. This chauvinistic, fanatical bully-a-hole, however, is one of the worst examples of a Christian I have ever seen. The JW's handled themselves very well in the face of this ridiculous bullying and taunting by this so-called Christian attempting to school the JW's about god and the bible. Sometimes, you just gotta score one for the cult members.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxGenQ_vh1U&feature=related

• Igot2bme
    Igot2bme

I agree, what an A-Hole!!! Very poor example of a Christian.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

I feel sorry for the poor bugger driving, he told them to get in the car at the beginning. He may have had a few choice words for the old couple once they left!

• WhatWasIThinking
    WhatWasIThinking

"It's not the job of a woman to tell a man anything." What a piece of work. Even the JWs have more respect for woman than that guy. I'm surprised the JWs hung around as long as they did. It's fine to have religious discussions or debates but you don't have to be a prick about it. Non-JW Christian fanatics like him scare/annoy/anger me as much as the JWs ever did.

I tried to be very calm and mellow when I was in. But if some guy followed me, kept running his mouth, pointing at me and sticking his finger in my face I very well might have lost my temper.

• WhatWasIThinking
    WhatWasIThinking

Reading the comments on the YouTube page you can pretty clearly see which commenters are JWs and which aren't. I'm glad to see that almost all of the commenters that aren't JWs still think this guy was inappropriate.

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    I tried to be very calm and mellow when I was in. But if some guy followed me, kept running his mouth, pointing at me and sticking his finger in my face I very well might have lost my temper.

In my city, San Diego, a guy gets in your space and puts is finger in your face, that is considered a threat to your person and is interpreted as grounds for self-defense. Punching him in the throat would most likely not lead to any jail time.

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

WWIT: I'm pretty sure that was the "Christians" intent, being that it was being filmed..

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Mr. McPreachy's shirt is "to die for":

TURN
    to Jesus
    OR
    BURN
    in Hell

~Sue

• factfinder
    factfinder

PC-thank you for posting this. This jerk claims to represent God, and condemns the witnesses for not accepting his "3 persons in one God" nonsense.

My God is ONE, singular.

The elder who studied with me may very well have punched that guy in the face.

I feel sorry for those witnesses. His actions would have been absolute proof to me that the witnesses have the truth .

@betterdaze- I like your illustration!

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

I was wondering how many middle age people drive a Buick (besides my sister, although it was a hand-me-down from my grandmother). Could that have been a circuit overseer. Ours had Buicks.

And, this guy seemed to have been ready for them, with his shirt and camera crew. However, he failed to bring his biggest weapon the bible...or his brain. It's a toss up

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit