my lesbian jw relative...sad but true 4-some...and penance

by oompa 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

Maybe they should rename their apartment to "Vegas", so what happens there, stays there!

• Giordano
    Giordano

Situational echics....good enough for the god of the OT good enough for the Gay sisterhood.

• seawolf
    seawolf

pics or it didn't happen

• oompa
    oompa

one of my sons is EXTREMELY close to her...my other son is EXTREMELY close to one of her roommates...and they both got the same story. PM me if you want the link to their 12 apartment cams............lol just kidding!!!!!.....................................hahahah........oompa...(made myself laugh)

• watson
    watson

Are any of them attractive?

• the max
    the max

I have never seen a thread grow so quickly !!! IM sorry to lower the tone, but are ther further sanctions for using a strapon ? just curios

• watson
    watson

Max...so contrite.

• jeckle
    jeckle

LOL! (I had to contribute something to this thread.)

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    one of my sons is EXTREMELY close to her...my other son is EXTREMELY close to one of her roommates...

So they are not lesbians but bisexuals?

WIN-WIN for your sons.

• oompa
    oompa

THE MAX- lmao! we could go on and on with that thinking...what ammends to make for toys, positions, number of climax or intensity....but lets not go there guys!....this thread has gotten pretty funny but my post is serious...just look at how screwed up WT makes so many people lead their lives....

and WATSON they are all pretty cute actually...............oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit