my lesbian jw relative...sad but true 4-some...and penance

by oompa 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

I knew a JW woman and her roommate who had Lesbo written on their foreheads. The woman had a lesby roommate(s) for decades until she was finally disfellowshipped. When you come to think of it, it's hard to "'prove' lesbianism even by Witchtower standards.

This woman was so devout that she even made a serious joke to an elder about shooting me. I am an apostate with a huge reputation in my local area; she works as a US Marshall and both her and the elder lived in my apartment building. She was so afraid of me that I would spook her whenever she ran into me, without seeing that I was there until the last moment..

On one occasion I happened to be walking by her as she and three Sisters where in field service. I not only startled her but she reflexively raised her arm to her purse. That is a giveaway for armed women who are not in uniform (Their gun is in their purse not their hips).

Her roommate finally abandoned her and she fell apart. After she was disfellowshipped she would would give me the biggest, most euphoric smile. Go figure.

By the way, Oompa; do these girls need an extra roommate?

• journey-on
    journey-on
    she works as a US Marshall

Uhmmmm.....She's a Jehovah's Witness?

On one occasion I happened to be walking by her as she and three Sisters where in field service. I not only startled her but she reflexively raised her arm to her purse. That is a giveaway for armed women who are not in uniform (Their gun is in their purse not their hips).
    Again, seriously....this woman was a Jehovah's Witness? Does anybody else find that unbelievable?
  • Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

Journey-on:"Again, seriously....this woman was a Jehovah's Witness? Does anybody else find that unbelievable?"

That is exactly what I thought, Journey. When the elder she was "joking" with turned to me and chuckled "She's a US Marshall"

When I last saw her in the religion, 24 years before that incident-I was still a Witness then-she was a truck driver. It amuses me to know that the JW's accept a US Marshall as a Witness in good standing but do not-if I'm not mistaken-accept their being policemen. I won't even stress the issue of military service, since that is a "neutrality" issue.

Still, I wonder. But then, when have the Witnesses ever been consistent?

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

@ journey-on, you'd be surprised the JW's who own and carry guns... I know of 3 right now, one being an elder, who has a case of them.

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

You mean to tell me I could've actually stayed JW and lived a double life? Wouldn't have even occurred to me. No foolin'. Shit. I felt guilty because I had on online relationship with a chick from Austrailia. That guilt is what started my serious leave out of the "Truth".

Nowadays I'm just livin who I am, and after reading for months about the coverups, hypocrisy, etc. about "The Truth", I shall never return. I think the "org" is just as sinful as I am. Actually, more so.

Good for them~wish all fellow dykes all the happiness in the world

ps: Morbidz...I think that comment about the cucumbers is sexual discrimination. I don't buy any more cucumbers than the next Joe Blow..umm bad comparison

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby
    Morbidz...I think that comment about the cucumbers is sexual discrimination. I don't buy any more cucumbers than the next Joe Blow..umm bad comparison

It was a joke. Meant to be taken as such. I don't get pissed when people make fat jokes and call it size discrimination.

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

Morbidz...I was only chiding you, too. Hence the Joe Blow comment. All is good

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

LMAO oh okay! Consider me chastened

• White Dove
    White Dove

No one's chaste on THIS thread!

I could use some roommates like that.

I, too, wished I knew how easy it could be to live a double dyked life.

Darn it!

So preocupied with being a goooood little dubby.

Well, now I'm out and have no one to impress with self-righteousness.

*adds strap-ons to shopping list*

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

lol @ White Dove

Hmmm. Is there a thread about how many on here are of the dykish persuasion? If not maybe we should start one?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit