my lesbian jw relative...sad but true 4-some...and penance

by oompa 44 Replies latest jw friends

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I'm such a dope...I read "4-some" as "for some" and not "foursome"...yes, I'm a little slow on the uptake today!

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Well,honestly,nothing suprises me anymore. Really,why would they even bother,auxiliary pioneer,I mean.

But,I've heard others express the same views. That acts of service,cancel out other "acts".

I'm curious,how they all figured out they had these same kinds of feelings,during an independent Watchtower study?

• laverite
    laverite

As usual, OTWO always has the best comments.

• scary21
    scary21

Should they really be living together? Whats the differance if a young woman is living with three guys? Two girls two guys? Temptation goes up when your living together, so don't live together! They must like the temptation, or they would figure out that it's not working out. IMO they enjoy their living arrangement very much!!!! Sad that they have to live there lives with fear and guilt, it must be eating them up..... So sad ! They can never be happy being a JW. Never being true to themselves.

Sherry

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

OOmpa , I use to tell my husband all the time that I thought many of our pioneers were Pioneering as penance to ease guilty consciences . Maybe not for being lesbian ,but other 'sins' especially of the past .

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

...They must go through a lot of cucumbers in that house...

Side note: There was a Questions From Readers a little while ago that talked about roommates...how opposite sex roommates would be inappropriate, a worldy roommate would be inappropriate, etc...however, I don't think it even touched on same-sex gay roommates...

I bet the old codgers in Brooklyn are going to be shedding some Noo Light soon... Thing is, the way the world is now, they'd have to ask every single person who was in a roommate situation if they were homosexual! But, then again, they stick their nose into hetersexual couples' sex lives, so why would I think they wouldn't go this far?

• the max
    the max

six SCREAMS of the watchtower 1

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Some of the Naughtiest JW`s I knew..

Were devout JW`s..

Penance erases many sins in Watchtower Wolrd..

Then your free to have more fun..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• james_woods
    james_woods
    what ammends to make for toys, positions, number of climax or intensity....

Exactly what the elders would be asking (in part) if this ever makes it to a judicial committee.

• suenott63
    suenott63

In the words of joey from friends "OH MY"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit