A Former Jehovah's witness involved with the writing department of The Watchtower Society comes forward and speaks up.

by koolaid-man 105 Replies latest jw friends

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Thankyou Barbara Anderson for doing what rick cannot do;

that is, tell what he is doing without all the hype and sensationalism.

oz

• wasblind
    wasblind

" Lil move on, check out the topics some of your accomplices have posted on this forum. You are involved with people that are bringing you down, they are not of the same calibre and competence that you are. You rise above their low level of un Godliness and debauchery. "

Oh now the posters of JWN are ungodly and full of debauchery

but yet you yourself continue to come to this site, yes, Lil was

competent enough to see through you rick

• mamalove
    mamalove

Six Screens sure gets a lot of publicity from this place! And you know what they say about publicity, there is no such thing as bad....

• wasblind
    wasblind

" your unscrupulous,questionable friends "

Name some of those friends Rick,

other than havin' avatars and screen names, what have we

done that's so unscrupulous and questionable ?????

here's a link rick, no one stop posting because they thought Lil was a hoax

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/adult/209458/10/Johnny-The-Bethelite-Exposed-Rick-Fearon-Implicated-In-Hoax

people stopped postin' because it was established that Johnnie boy was a hoax, and that there was no need

to continue to beat that horse

• wasblind
    wasblind

Rick says

"check out the topics some of your accomplices have posted on this forum."

Oh now your policing JWN are ya ???? I think you better warn Simon about

the unscrupulous and debauched posters on this site, yea right !!!!

your just the man to tell someone else how to run their own site

yea, you da man. the very man who let a hoax run him into the ground

• sizemik
    sizemik

un·scru·pu·lous (n-skrpy-ls) adj. Devoid of scruples; oblivious to or contemptuous of what is right or honorable.

This could describe a man who uses someone elses Forum for the sole purpose of 'advertising' his own website.

This could describe a man who sensationalises and creates "pandemonium" to draw attention to himself.

This could describe a man who creates 'hoax identities' in order to denigrate others.

This could describe a man who takes a work of art and falsly labels it as 'depicting homosexual acts' to denigrate others.

This could describe a man who invites people to discuss matters publicly, and deliberately exposes them to vicious bigotry.

This could describe a man who preys on the disillusionment of others to create a following.

This could describe a man who falsly accuses others without proof or cause.

This could describe a man who shows little or no regard for the feelings of those in need of support and encouragement.

This could describe a man who associates the names of upstanding people with controversy with which they had no part.

But a man that does all of the above and more? . . . well there just has to be another word for that!

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Rick you said;

Lovelylil you were already exposed for getting all upset this week over nothing. What you stated about me setting you up went up in smoke! You made statements concerning me that were false ,and when I proved it, all your unscrupulous,questionable friends immediately stopped commenting.

Lil move on, check out the topics some of your accomplices have posted on this forum. You are involved with people that are bringing you down, they are not of the same calibre and competence that you are. You rise above their low level of un Godliness and debauchery.

Rick WOW! I am going to rise above your ignorance and not comment on what you stated above. I will let your own words speak for themselves. Have a nice day. Lilly

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I read NeonMadman's link. I read belbab's comment on how he has helped.

Richard Rawe sounds like a great guy, wanting to help and speak out.

It's a shame he hitched a wagon to P.T. Barnum's Rick's circus.
    After Rick's falling out with JWN over "Johnny," why would he come back with advertising for another person from WT headquarters, claiming "he is no longer inhibited or concerned with what the Watchtower has to say" without simply telling us (IN THIS POST) who the person is?

For all we know, it could be "Johnny."

Did the powers that be at JWN ever consider Rick's postings of self-advertisement to be some sort of violation of the rules? I mean, I am all for anything that actually helps former JW's, but does Rick really help?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Oh, clearly Rick's last comment to LovelyLil was intended to make this thread go 6 to16 pages as a way of advertising the Six Screens. He will get that.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Just so you know OTWO,

you are part of the debauched and unscrupulous class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit