A Former Jehovah's witness involved with the writing department of The Watchtower Society comes forward and speaks up.

by koolaid-man 105 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

This guy might have worked at Bethel- and even in the same office as the writers- it's easy to get promoted-- just stick around long enough and kiss up to the right Bethel department heads. Besides, they say snoopy janitors know all the secrets in an office.

-

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Richard Rawe is supposed to interview someone "involved" in the WT writing dept. What does it mean to be involved with the writing dept? Did this person write for the WT, or did they clean the room for the writing dept? You don't know with the six screens calls because they are all hyped up and then you find out provide very little useful information.

I am not going to bother to waste 6 more hours of my life, that is how long these calls go on for. Peace, Lilly

• blondie
    blondie

http://www.xjw.com/rawe-df.html

Richard Rawe is real, an ex-jw, active in battling the WTS for many years, long before many of us were even born.

http://elihubooks.blogspot.com/2011/02/richard-rawe.html

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Don't mix up the "Dialogue" show with the "Six Screens" show. Same network but different people hosting. By all accounts Richard Rawe is good people.

Don't forget to change the channel at 10:00 though.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I only listened once to this show. Does anyone know if Richard Rawe gets credible people on the call and does he check backgrounds to make sure they are indeed who they say they are?

I know I can't listen tonight, taking my daughter prom dress shopping, but I want to know for the next time. Thanks, Lil

• designs
    designs

Is Six Screens next to Magic Mountain......

• minimus
    minimus

This isn't about Richard Rawe. He's credible.

Regarding the person "involved with the Writing Department", I think it is Danny Hazzard.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

If its danny I will try to listen in. If I can't because I am still out, I will download it once it goes to the archives. Thanks, mininus. Lil

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Regarding the person "involved with the Writing Department", I think it is Danny Hazzard.....Minimus

Danny Hazzard?..

Will he be Showing Pictures of JW`s who called on his Home?..

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/61753/61753,1267726280,4/stock-photo-mature-dead-businessman-in-a-chair-with-police-do-not-cross-line-isolated-in-white-48006763.jpg

........................... ...OUTLAW

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Hey I'd love to hear some inside views and thinking from the crazy old guys from NY. But unfortunately this religions attracts alot of crazies and attention whores. It makes it diffficult to trust any of these interviews. I'll do what I usually do which is wait to on those on this site who have been to bethel and worked there. They usually comment with the who what where and why.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit