A Former Jehovah's witness involved with the writing department of The Watchtower Society comes forward and speaks up.

by koolaid-man 105 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

(

" BTW - you are off topic, and I am the topic police. Now do you believe me, Nathan? "

• james_woods
    james_woods

LOL, wasblind. LOL.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

If the people defending Rick think its ok to lie, then they have the right to believe that. I dont agree, Rick has been caught in several lies, and therefore his conference call is not a reliable source for truthful information, just like jehovahsjudgement.co.uk run by thirdwitness. if im going to condemn jw apologists who like, then when an x-jw lies, i cannot be a hypocrite and claim its ok for any reason, even if i am anti watchtower like them.

its not ok to lie.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Very well stated, yourmomma.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

but there aren't any other teleconferences, are there?

I thought that, too, so I set up an online radio show, Cult Free Radio on ustream. Then just a couple days ago I found healingexjws at blogtalkradio. It has a religious slant on a fairly regular basis and seems to sometime have guests, too. So there are at least two "talk radio" type alternatives available now.

That said, the more the better. I intend mine to be pretty much secular. healingexjws seems mostly from a Christian perspective. I haven't had time to listen to it yet, though, so I'm neither endorsing nor critiquing.

I fully expect more and more alternatives will come available and then the market will have some choices and that will be better for everyone. Freedom is always good.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Again, I wish you the best on your endeavor Mad

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Thanks, wasblind. I'm starting to get nervous.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Lovelylil you were already exposed for getting all upset this week over nothing. What you stated about me setting you up went up in smoke! You made statements concerning me that were false ,and when I proved it, all your unscrupulous,questionable friends immediately stopped commenting.

Lil move on, check out the topics some of your accomplices have posted on this forum. You are involved with people that are bringing you down, they are not of the same calibre and competence that you are. You rise above their low level of un Godliness and debauchery.

• sizemik
    sizemik

That's a touch sanctimonious don't you think Rick?

Or is this thread too short for your liking?

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Lovelylil you were already exposed for getting all upset this week over nothing. What you stated about me setting you up went up in smoke! You made statements concerning me that were false ,and when I proved it, all your unscrupulous,questionable friends immediately stopped commenting.

Lil move on, check out the topics some of your accomplices have posted on this forum. You are involved with people that are bringing you down, they are not of the same calibre and competence that you are. You rise above their low level of un Godliness and debauchery.

What a sanctimonious prick!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit