A Former Jehovah's witness involved with the writing department of The Watchtower Society comes forward and speaks up.

by koolaid-man 105 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

Preach James, Preach

Tell..............it...................like.................it..................is

• james_woods
    james_woods

Thanks, wasblind - and +++ on your comment above too...

What is just astonishing to me is how this guy can get thoroughly debunked and humiliated over the past 2-3 weeks, and then just blithly come back on here and promote his next "big adventure".

I am equally mystified by a couple or three people here who are carrying water for Fearon and ignoring the discrediting, or are laughing it off as all just a big joke.

Enough is enough - and I have had enough of Mr. Fearon.l

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

posting to read page..

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey James,

a person is either credible or they are not

credibility comes with proof of what is bein' claimed

• wasblind
    wasblind

Nathan says: "Don't let this one of those situations where one "Aw, shit!" overrides hundreds of "attaboys."

Hey Nathan , all it take is one, to cast doubt on years of hard work,

a person with so much to lose should have taken the time to

check and double check his sources, and then check again for extra measure

because his credibility is ridin' on it. And for anyone to think that it's nothin'

needs their head examined. Folks my way will drink butter milk all day long

until a fly falls in it

• OUTLAW
  • james_woods
    james_woods
    Folks my way will drink butter milk all day long
    until a fly falls in it

The quote of the day, wasblind.

And, if I may just add this - Johnny was NOT the first fly.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Yea I seen, Mad Sweeny pulled up an old thread

I had to shake my head, I know the Bible states

that we should forgive, but I do believe folks confusin'

forgiveness with bein' gullable

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

No one is being forced to listen to Rick Fearon or his SIX SCREENS teleconferences.

If you don't like Rick or don't like the way he does his show - and remember that it is HIS show, not yours - then don't call in and don't listen.

Listen instead to the teleconferences hosted by all the other teleconference hosts on JWN... but there aren't any other teleconferences, are there?

This will undoubtedly cause the fall of Rick's world-wide teleconference empire, and you will have the joy of witnessing him in sackcloth and ashes, begging bowl in hand, pleading for a new skit or crust of comedy, gnashing his teeth and crying, "I don't get no respect... no respect at all."

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    This will undoubtedly cause the fall of Rick's world-wide teleconference empire, and you will have the joy of witnessing him in sackcloth and ashes, begging bowl in hand, pleading for a new skit or crust of comedy, gnashing his teeth and crying, "I don't get no respect... no respect at all."

That's probably the only thing that might tempt me to call in and listen for a few minutes.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit