Alert: Witch hunt begins Watchtower 15 july 2011

by Gorbatchov 51 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I am curious as to how this will be applied within the congregations.

My personal experience has been that, no matter the gravity of the sin discussed in the Watchtower, unless the CO/DO/GB address it directly to the body and force them to comply with any sort of 'witch hunt', it simply will not happen, or at least it will only be given lip service in the weeks/days leading up to the CO visits.

Still, they are working diligently to demonize the enemy - us - with attacks that cannot be defended against. It will have some effectiveness perhaps, at least in changing the loaded language of witnesses. It seems as if the net is getting wider though, in the sense that those within the congregations are being targeted more than in the past.

Jeff

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Well! The time is here. This Sunday it's 'Apostates' are evil day.

I wonder how my family will react!!!!!!

Here's how I see it at least..

The Watchtower. July 15, 2011; Page 17:

Suppose that a doctor told you to avoid contact with someone who is infected with a contagious, deadly disease. (I spy the propaganda stunt of ‘what if’) You would know what the doctor means, and you would strictly heed his warning. (Here’s the ‘bait’, we obey the Doctor. Is this also an ‘appeal to authority’ of sorts? Get ready for the ‘switch’)

Well, apostates (Here’s the ‘switch’ with cult ‘loaded language’ where the meaning of the word is changed to pejorative.) are “mentally diseased,” (Ad Hominem. Discrimination against mentally sick people is a ‘hate crime’. Sweeping generality with no proof) and they seek to infect others with their disloyal teachings. (Sweeping generalization. Where is the proof of this? 'Apostates' = The invisible and fictitious enemy to rally JWs together in a common cause. ) (1 Tim. 6:3, 4) Jehovah, the Great Physician, (Appeal to authority mixed with sprinklings of ‘mystical manipulation’, simmer for 10 minutes then serve with veggies) tells us to avoid contact with them. (He does? Where in the Bible does God call himself the ‘Great Physician’ and warn of ‘apostates’? It isn’t in my Bible.) We know what he means, (Oh, now we have the ‘preacher’s WE’, involves the reader as being in the peer group.) but are we determined to heed his warning in all respects? (Translation = Obey the Governing Body or Jehovah will lovingly murder us SOON*)

So here’s a rundown:

The Governing Body = Higher than god Non GB 'anointed' = possibly mental cases
    Rank & File = Unworthy drones
    'Apostates' = pretend enemy & mental cases

*(Terms and conditions apply and are subject to 'overlapping' or ‘New Light’™or which ever makes the GB appear to be much higher than God!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit