Alert: Witch hunt begins Watchtower 15 july 2011

by Gorbatchov 51 Replies latest jw friends

• MrMonroe
    MrMonroe

Nothing will change. After my wife and I stopped going to the meetings in early 2008, a friend in another city assured us that the November 15, 2008 articles on "helping those who stray from the flock" would prompt members of our congo to call us and ask after our welfare and urge us to return to the meetings.

I doubted that, and in fact nothing happened. Although it was a very strident call for JWs to act when they see people fading and drifting, the drones just sit there, mark their Watchtowers, put their hands up for an answer, then wander off home and take off their jackets and ties and get on with their sorry lives.

Nothing in the Watchtowers makes any impact on the drones. To them, this particular magazine article is just more background noise, banging out the same old message.

• metatron
    metatron

Exactly! Zombies don't make productive workers!

They will comment with fire and zeal................ and then forget about it.

metatron

• agonus
    agonus

Well, if "mental illness" = "apostasy", this Aspie might as well do everything he can to get his autistic kids out, at least mentally. We clearly won't make it into Paradise because of our mental diseases, so why waste any more time trying?

• trillaz
    trillaz

I agree with nugget. There was a convention around the time my ex local hall studied the Sept 15 2010 Watchtower. I thought it was a pretty big deal. Around those times, the WT would be studied (glossed over) at the convention, or glossed over because attendance at the hall the weeks before or after a convention was lower because they would be on vacation and/or go to another circuit's convention.

• Blind_Of_Lies
    Blind_Of_Lies

Can anyone tell me where I can get a PDF or a copy of that article?

…OMG I am ASKING for a copy of the cult literature for my own personal study… I AM mentally ill!

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

bookmarking

• talesin
    talesin

BOL

Just go to this url

http://www.jw.org/

Click on "More Magazines" and you will get a menu that let's you choose back issues up to 3 or 4 months.

It's there, free for all to read .... that's what I did.

Love the fact that I can use their website to get my information.

tal

• blondie
  • FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

This post is confusing.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

"Mentally Diseased" LOL Did you ever notice that when someone is losing an argument they resort to name calling? Or how about a little one acting bratty?

"You're going to bed!"

"I don't wanna"

"You're still going to bed"

"Yeah, well you're stupid and I hate you!"

LOL The GB. A bunch of baby Hueys.

NC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit