Alert: Witch hunt begins Watchtower 15 july 2011

by Gorbatchov 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Reading the posts about the 2011-7-15 Watchtower about mentally retarded apostates I foresee the following scenario:

1. Congregational elders trying to get grip on non regular publishers and inactive witnesses.

2. The Good Ones read in the Watchtower that apostates are to find in the local congregation

3. Inactives like me (i hate this name, but i use their language), and liberal witness like me, will be hunted,

because they are mentally retarded.

THE WITCH HUNT BEGINS IN SEPTEMBER, when the magazine has been on the watchtower study.

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

Oh, how I would love to be an insider just to document what mayhem ensues.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I am in the phone book.

Syl

• Poztate
    Poztate

It is interesting that this WT will be studied after the summer Convention season in North America. I wonder how much attention will be focused on these issues during the sessions. The cult may be trying to deepen it's hold on the fewer remaining "true believers"

• nugget
    nugget

Often what is earth shattering and significant for us barely makes a blip on JW radar. If you think back to how key messages are delivered they are often passed over quickly so that the message is absorbed into the sub concious without disturbing the veneer of brotherly love. I predict no mayhem just quiet acceptance and personal misery as people try to emulate exemplary brothers and sisters.

• JRK
    JRK

Or they will ignore it like most nuuuu light.

JK

• NikL
    NikL

So what does it say exactly? I haven't read it

• factfinder
    factfinder

I agree with nugget

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

For the "true believers" it will serve further proof of how deep in the end we are.

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne

nugget makes an interesting point. I went to my JW friend's congregation meeting on a sunday when they were going over a study article that said some particularly obnoxious things. I was really curious how my JW friend could sit there and not be disturbed by it. Well, I found out. The elder conducting the study brushed over the nasty stuff quickly and kept people's attention on the usual ideas of "do more," "love Jehovah," "we have so much love," etc. However, I think the nasty things still got into people's subconscious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit