Alert: Witch hunt begins Watchtower 15 july 2011

by Gorbatchov 51 Replies latest jw friends

• simon17
    simon17

I love Jehovah "The Great Physician" part. Naturally!

Making anti-typical fulfillments to your own made-up illustrations is just awesome.

• truthlover
    truthlover

Yes it was presented in the saturday afternoon in the symposium- Enemies of the Kingdom - apostates.. indicating they all rose out of the congregation and elders were cast in the spotlight - as to why did they want to serve, pride causing division, etc... congregation was asked to mark those who they thought were becoming apostate as they were dividing the congregation and causing others to follow them.. so the WT will be covering these aspects in the meeting I would suppose, I havent read it

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!
    congregation was asked to mark those who they thought were becoming apostate as they were dividing the congregation and causing others to follow them.

Really, that was said at the DC? Oh dear.

• JWJunky
    JWJunky

Well I predict that this cult is going to divde its self out of members. Theres only so much people can do before they raise the duces.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Sounds to me like they are running scared of the big bad apostates...

I wonder what they are afraid of?...

Reverse indoctrination and loosening their followers chains is what we do

Snoozy..

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

What their afraid off is people like us, people like stuckinamovement and many others that are still active because of family reasons but are not willing to kowtow their flavor-aid.

Please help us with this campaign - send this open letter out to all your Witness friends, family and contacts even if you want to do it anonymously, submit it to your local papers and churches:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/204249/1/An-Open-letter-to-the-Governing-Body-of-Jehovahs-Witnesses-Elders-Ex-Elders

How to progress if you're still in is on the second page under my nickname.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I'm wondering if my paranoias over what local dubbies might want to do about this are just that... paranoia. I'm hoping that it's a case of "out of sight, out of mind" when it comes to my predicament. I have an out of town brother-in-law who's probably loading his gun, though. This likely would be the ammo he needs to keep me out of his family's life...

V665V665

• wobble
    wobble

I cannot be arsed to worry about the cults next moves. They are beyond parody because they are beyond silly.

In my case it's mind over matter, I don't mind 'coz they don't matter.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

"If a plumber told you that you needed to stop taking huge dumps in your toilet or your septic tank would explode, would you listen to him? Well, Jehovah, the Great Plumber, see's our leaking 'spiritual septic tanks' and wants us to stop taking huge 'spiritual dumps.'"

• Gayle
    Gayle

"Mentally Diseased" ex-JW Here !

Quarantine Sign keeps people clear of areas that need to be kept clean

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit