re-enforcing the shunning of immediate family - WT 7-15-11

by undercover 172 Replies latest watchtower bible

• steve2
    steve2

Like this nasty, petty little article will stem the tide of disobediant JW parents and others who stay in contact with their disfellowshipped relatives!

The article smacks of an attempt to bring some of the rank and file back into line. It has the virtue of highlighting the genocidal madness of "Holy Scripture" (The Jehovian order to kill all the inhabitants of Canaan, including babies and old people).

The first brave step in breaking free from the JW madness is to realize their "rules" are based on the madness of "Holy Scripture" which has been desperately papered over by gushy, Johnny-come-lately Christianity. That Christians praise their beliefs because they are "kinder"than the Old Testament genocidal rage shows the desperate white washing that only the "saved" could believe without blushing. Kick the Watchtower and the Bible out the door with the consistently forceful and fierce kick is a marvellously freeing way to grow up and stop the senseless "explaining" away of Jehovian madness. Like father like son like believer.

• flipper
    flipper

It really appears this July 15th WT is attempting to tighten the noose on JW's who are associating with DFed relatives and clamping down on apostates. The WT society is running scared and they are experiencing paranoia at the top of the organization and are sending it downward to the rank and file members too. It is creepy as hell

• bobld
    bobld

"When someone we love leaves Jehovah" It should read "When someone leaves this Santanic cult"

People love Jehovah and the Bible,they leave the WT because they came to their senses and realized that the WBTS is a dangerous Satanic cult.

B

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I believe its' Par 12 or 13 that says: 'Suppose, for example, that the only son of anexemplary Christian coupleleaves the truth.'

Why can't the WTBTS just admit it. The 'exemplary christian couple' that they talk about is none other than Brother Elder and his pioneer wife whose son/daughter/children no longer want to be JWs.

They use 'exemplary Christian couple' when they really mean that many children of Elders in the congregations world wide are high tailing it from the organization and/or are getting DF'd for one reason or another.

I know dozens upon dozens of 'exemplary Christians' (high profile Elders) in our circuit whose children, after leaving the nest leave the 'truth' as well. Good for the children, bad for the WTBTS!

So quite possibly children leaving the organization is no ones imagination, but very much a big problem & very much a reality for the WTBTS! Hence, the 'exemplary christian couple' need encouragement and this article is maybe meant for them.......... Hmmmm!

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

how about the many who leave to serve christ?

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

"Today, Jehovah does not immediately execute those who violate his laws. He lovingly gives them an opportunity to repent from their unrighteous works. How would Jehovah feel, though, if the parents of an unrepentant wrongdoer kept putting Him to the test by having unnecessary association with their disfellowshipped son or daughter?"

Translation: We expect you shun your kids, cross your fingers, roll the dice, and hope they will one day submit to JW brainwashing.

Yes, parents, shun your kids! Jehovah hates it when you love your kids in spite of their incongruity of thought! Lose precious time with them, and keep peddling WT publications before you die still waiting for the new sytem of things!

• jehovahsheep
  • jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

sad-but true.what a waste of ones life!

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I just had a thought......

This new aggro approach on their part just may blow up in their faces. Those folks out there that DO have some contact with their DF'd kids just might have come to the conclusion that these people really aren't evil, lascivious, wrongdoers. Maybe, just maybe, the WTS has made visible their desperation for complete control. Every time I've spoken with my folks (Which have been rare) I've told them that I'm 500% happier, healthier, nicer, and jut an all-round better person than I was when I was a Witness. I think it sunk in, to some extent. Both my Mother & Grandma have told me that they don't believe that I'm a bad person, that I've just lost my relationship with god. My ass is still dead-meat though, regardless, if I don't come back.

This WTS article just reeks of utter desperation and spite. Some of them have got to see that, wouldn't you think?

Faithful and Discreet Slave? I don't think so.

• Scott77
    Scott77

book marked for later.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit