I was an Idiot.

by NomadSoul 58 Replies latest jw friends

• cult classic
    cult classic

Yeah I agree there were extenuating circumstances for us all. But an idiot is a mentally handicapped person...

So uh yeah, that was me. Mentally handicapped from birth... ROFL

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I got a whole lot of idiots in my family too.

• flipper
    flipper

NOMAD SOUL- Don't be too hard on yourself. We ALL were idiots to be duped by the mind control of Jehovah's Witnesses. But mind control tactics are no respecter of whether a person is intelligent or stupid. It involves dishonest manipulation which can fool anybody

• SlipnSlide
    SlipnSlide

We were victims, not idiots! The real idiots are those who KNOW better and stay in!!!!!

• kjw53
    kjw53

Darn how idiotic, now when satan leads all kingdoms ( govt, armies, supporters ) against God at Harmageddon, he can lead you by the nose for the man made word patriotism. And you can stand in opposition to Jehovah,as every trinity follower on the planet is taught,proving that they belong to satan, they even pledge allegiance and allow your children ,to as well from generation to generation for the last 1750 years they have allowed it- does one think at the last second they will see their error and say oops. There is no other christian religion on the earth-the jw,s or the trinitarians. the trinitarians cannot even understand that simple milk let alone the meat in Gods word. Satan offered all kingdoms of the earth to Jesus nearly 2000 years ago, because he owns them then and now. Gods word teaches this about Govts owned by satan-- They promise you freedom, yet they are still slaves to corruption. I think you all are gonna need more than luck on this one. I would hate to be standing in opposition to Jehovah on that day. In Daniel it says-- God will crush all of them- And if i guess you are pledging allegiance now, that too is standing in opposition to Jehovah---WOE

• Mary
    Mary

I was an idiot too.....but not totally my fault. Third generation Dub born and bred, so it's not like I chose to be in a cult.........And here's a kitty cat picture just to smooth things over:

• sabastious
    sabastious

I had to make a lolcat because I love caturday!

-Sab

• wasblind
    wasblind

I could kick my own

• Mary
  • SlipnSlide
    SlipnSlide

KJW53:

Woe To You!! You are on an apostate site.

And if i guess you are pledging allegiance now, that too is standing in opposition to Jehovah---WOE

I guess you are pledging allegiance with us here, WOE!!!!!

Inserting cute kitty pic here:

Tabby Cats

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit