I was an Idiot.

by NomadSoul 58 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Darn how idiotic, now when satan leads all kingdoms ( govt, armies, supporters ) against God at Harmageddon, he can lead you by the nose for the man made word patriotism. And you can stand in opposition to Jehovah,as every trinity follower on the planet is taught,proving that they belong to satan, they even pledge allegiance and allow your children ,to as well from generation to generation for the last 1750 years they have allowed it- does one think at the last second they will see their error and say oops. There is no other christian religion on the earth-the jw,s or the trinitarians. the trinitarians cannot even understand that simple milk let alone the meat in Gods word. Satan offered all kingdoms of the earth to Jesus nearly 2000 years ago, because he owns them then and now. Gods word teaches this about Govts owned by satan-- They promise you freedom, yet they are still slaves to corruption. I think you all are gonna need more than luck on this one. I would hate to be standing in opposition to Jehovah on that day. In Daniel it says-- God will crush all of them- And if i guess you are pledging allegiance now, that too is standing in opposition to Jehovah---WOE

Maybe you could just try to not sound like a James Bond villian describing his evil plot at the end of the movie.

-Sab

• wasblind
    wasblind

" In the name of Ja-EEE-zus "

Mary, your a true mess

• sabastious
    sabastious

EFF LUVIN THE LORD IS RONG...... DHEN AH DON'T WANT TO BE RIGHTAH.

-Sab

• wasblind
    wasblind

An eyes sho nuff luvs de lawd Sab

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Feel Better Now?

• kjw53
    kjw53

sabastious-- Here are some who loved the lord enough to do powerful works in his name-this is judgement--Matt 7: 21-23 -- There isnt a man, woman or child on this earth that pledges allegiance to a kingdom of man who wont here those words. One cannot serve two masters-either Jesus is your king or a king of man is. If one pledges allegiance to a man king-he loses. Every human on this earth is brainwashed from their youth up for the man made word patriotism. to pledge allegiance to a man king.except the JW,s. Satan transforming into an angel of light- or does one think that God will crush what is his?

• Mary
    Mary
    kjw53 bleated: If one pledges allegiance to a man king-he loses. Every human on this earth is brainwashed from their youth up for the man made word patriotism. to pledge allegiance to a man king.except the JW,s.

Ya.....the JWs are taught to pledge their allegiance to the Slobbering Body Members, who have elevated themselves to be equal to Jesus and Jehovah. Hmmmmm...........Doesn't the bible condemn those that try pulling that crap?

"...He is set in opposition and lifts himself up over everyone who is called "god" or an object of reverence, so that he sits down in the temple of The God, publicly showing himself to be a god."-----2 Thessalonians 2:4 .

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Mary- you're awesome...couldn't have said it better...

kjw53- If only you knew how judgemental you sound. JW's are "separate" in their own eyes. They "pledged their allegiance" to the UN for 10 years, so by your own reasoning, they themselves would be condemned. Try doing some REAL research on the Watchtower and see what they're hiding before you go defending them as "the only ones who....". You'll see that they are pretty much like every other religious group, only they are more high-control and brain-numbing and MUCH better at hiding the facts from the rank and file. At least with the Catholic church, the pedophilia has been brought to light with their members and is no longer denied...the WTBS still likes to cover it over in their own ranks and leaves children as lambs to the slaughter.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

I was an idiot too :)

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

I was a born in and it's now shocking to me how much of an idiot I was!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit