I was an Idiot.

by NomadSoul 58 Replies latest jw friends

• wobble
    wobble

I am still an idiot, got a free life membership, but at least I am no longer a JW !

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

"Fool me once shame on you Fool me twice shame on me"

I will not be an idiot again So I have learnt something I've become smart

Sorry no picture of my cat but she agrees with me

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

you know I've always been a dreamer

I was looking for something and I kept thinking I saw it now I've learned my lesson becoming a jw wasn't my first mistake but i do have the good sense to walk out when I realize i've been fooled.

And i burn the bridge behind me no matter what the cost.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I don't agree with the assessment at all.

If you understand the psychology of persuasion and cult mind control you know it doesn't matter how smart or stupid one is.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Well, it's like OnMyWayOut said, it's a venting mechanism. That's what I was doing with my original post. Sometimes when I'm working and realize that I've done a simple mistake I hit myself in the forehead and call myself an idiot.

I've moved on. I got a good life, and I have no complains. But being raised a JW is always going to be a part of my life. Specially when something or someone reminds me of my past life. At first I started posting with an attitude, you could say being an asshole. But after just a few days of reading some posts I came to remember how I was in the past.

Coming back to the boards has been a humbling experience.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I was an idiot too I guess!!!!!

• sabastious
    sabastious
    sabastious-- Here are some who loved the lord enough to do powerful works in his name-this is judgement--Matt 7: 21-23 -- There isnt a man, woman or child on this earth that pledges allegiance to a kingdom of man who wont here those words. One cannot serve two masters-either Jesus is your king or a king of man is. If one pledges allegiance to a man king-he loses. Every human on this earth is brainwashed from their youth up for the man made word patriotism. to pledge allegiance to a man king.except the JW,s. Satan transforming into an angel of light- or does one think that God will crush what is his?

According to your doctrine Jehovah allows for governments. Why? Because they are necessary to provide your people with means to do your life-saving work. They are a required piece of the puzzle. If they go down your message has no medium. And you greatly demonize their drive to grow? What would you have them do instead? Please tell me.

Jehovah has loaned the world to Satan, he is ultimately in full control. Just because one works in cooperation with governments to enrichen their, and their peers, lives is hardly a symptom of brainwashing.

You, and your people, are drawing the line in the sand and, frankly, no one really seems to notice.

-Sab

• Lunatic Faith
    Lunatic Faith

Born in, but I am still an idiot for staying almost 40 years.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Me too

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit