If I ran the WTS ...

by Simon 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Violia
    Violia

I've often heard jws say that apostates have nothing to offer others, just criticism of the Org. They often say we fight among ourselves b/c we want glory for ourself-unlike the writers of the mags -whose names we seldom know. The apostates want followers for themselves and glory and the wts give a ti all to Jehovah. The difference is we are not one religion. We are just a group of folks who left a religion. Some of us have talents and want credit for it.

The wts tried to give the impression that there were no class distinctions between anyone. We all know that is not true. They had a hierarchy , and those with more money and better jobs hung out together. That is of course the way it is in the real world, those who have more money and better jobs etc hang out together b/c they tend to have more in common. I think some of the new apostates are thinking we have a level playing field here. We don't. Some of us are smarter, and contribute more than others. We are all allowed to post if we follow the guidelines, but that does not mean we are all equal. We aren't.

That does not mean we have nothing to contribute- we all have life experiences that can help one another. I have given up on life without class distinctions. It exits and always did. it was an illusion in the org that we were all equal.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    You people are insane-every other religion that calls themselves christian cant even understand the milk
    in Gods word let alone any meat-They have had 1750 years-The Jw,s have only been around about 120 years,
    and you expect perfection overnight from imperfect men-please get real.....KjW53

Your an absolute NitWit..

Christianity has been around for 2000+ years..

The WBT$ 132+ years..

JWs didn`t arrive until after Rutherford..And..

Your not a JW..

Which means your not Qualified to Clean a Kingdom Hall Toilet..

I clean Toilets for..

Bums that love Jehovah!!..

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/13946342/2/istockphoto_13946342-angry-screaming-businessman-cleaning-the-restroom-toilet.jpg

....................... ...OUTLAW

• LV101
    LV101

KJW53 -- TRUE, the JWs haven't been around as long as many but what a history! People are very naive and desperate for hope and they're living proof religions get away with murder, literally.

read 100 yrs. ago the baptists or methodists were thought of as a dangerous cult and today mainstream baptists and methodists are respected religions in this country. people know very little about the JWs but what they do know is very negative. it's beyond embarrassing and i can't tell you the people i come in contact with who refer to it as a scary cult and GASP when they hear or know of anyone associcated with it. their reputation is not good and it's structured for adherent's life to be devoted to the group thru works/donations/property --- very intelligent move for cults. the magazines have some decent articles at times but that's what it's all about --- selling their product/recruiting just like avon/marykay/amway, etc., any sales co. i'm not saying the other religions aren't big business because many are.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Violia I think they are on to something We Do hate each other right...

We don't make Friends in the Apostate World Right?

Oh wait....

Aren't you and I ACTUAL FRIENDS???

I guess we are waiting to stab one another in the back??? No I don't think so

Isn't it the JW's who are the Vicious Friend who stab you in the back and would /WILL drop you at the drop of a hat?

Being an Apostate has been the best thing I ever did!!!!

• Violia
    Violia

Charlie, yes we are friends and I'd if able would drop whatever to help you out. I care.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit