STOP being naive - the time has come to use your PRIMAL SENSES

by Dogpatch 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

If I had never gone to Bethel, no, I would have missed most of this, you are correct. It is frightening to think I could still be a Witness if it was not for certain circumstances.

Randy

• wasblind
    wasblind

" It is frightening to think I could still be a Witness "

You got that right Dogz, scary as heck

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

As a child, everywhere I went, I saw Bibles. Everybody had one in their house. They were in hotel rooms. It was the "Word of God". Churches were everywhere I looked. Just a fact of life... the Bible comes straight from God's mouth, so you better believe what's in it.

As I get older, the Witlesses come along, and I find out that all the big religions don't follow what's in there. There it is plain as day, the New Testament saying to continue to "abstain from blood". Why do all the religions ignore this? The Witlesses must be the only true religion! Blood transfusions piss God off! There it is, right in His Holy Word, breathed from His Holy Lungs! So, Mr Watters, how can you suggest that something like the blood doctrine was dreamed up by two men? It's plain as day in the friggin' Bible to abstain from blood. That could very well mean a blood transfusion. So I say, put the blame right where it belongs... the Bible! That's what enables these bozos to make up these crazy doctrines. None of it is possible without the Book from Hell.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

All the big religions don't follow because they use scholarly and archealogical and linguistic methods of interpretation of an ancient collection of letters and books, finally compiled into a "Bible." If you have had an education in such things, by all means please share it with us.

Or does it just "feel right" to you?

That is all I can make of what you said.

Randy

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

I was relating what was going though my mind as an impressionable child Randy. I don't see many different ways of interpreting "abstain from blood". Whether you take it in your mouth or through your veins, it still violates what it written in Acts, in my opinion. Obviously a lot of JW's also see it that way. Don't get me wrong, I don't believe any of this crap anymore, but I'm trying to say that the Bible is the root of the problem. The men who invent religions can't do it without scriptures to back up their musings.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

yo Prodigal. Sorry if I misunderstood you. Maybe this will help.

At any rate, an article later this week on blood will be probably the most through done to date - by experts (not me).

Randy

Try these

http://www.freeminds.org/search.html?q=blood

peace out

• shamus100
    shamus100

I heil allegiance to the cult of the dog. :D

• villabolo
  • villabolo
    villabolo

Primal and common senses should tell anyone that the WTS. (Publishing company) plagiarized and embellished stories to attract the publics attention.

Dogpatch, I was quoting thetrueone on the above statement. My post was a response to his.

I started that response to thetrueone by saying "Not really. Common sense is not enough by itself."

Villabolo

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Maybe primal instincts would be a little more appropriate since someone is knocking on doors selling magazines and books, $$$

saying immortality and paradise is shortly to come to humanity, all you have to do is join are organization and do everything the leaders say.

If something seems to good to be true its probably not true, applying rational logic to the expressed ideology of course.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit