by ProdigalSon 54 Replies latest social current

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Aliens drive worse than the Chinese..

http://blog.syracuse.com/strangecny/2007/10/UFO.bmp

........................ ...OUTLAW

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Prodigal son, Thank you for the good news.

My brother has been speaking to me of this for the past 10 years or so.

It sounds good to me.

I am familiar with the Annunaki from reading Zechariah Sitchin and his interpretations of the Sumerinan text

and the Epic of Gilgamesh.

The Annunaki live on Nibiru which is on a elipical orbit of earth. It comes by earth every 3600 years.

Some are hoping for it to come by in 2012.

I think the black magic spell the Jewish cabalist have placed mankind under is implimented by the hypnotic

effect of watching television and the constant watching of television along with the bombadment and saturation

of other propagandist media has made a world full of zombies. At least the United States is full of zombies.

They have to awake for there to be a change.

If we can make a positive pole shift without me having to go to church or religious meetings

and I dont have to send 10% or more of my income time or money, I'm down with it.

• im stuck in
    im stuck in

Prodigal Son: I was recently watching a History Channel program about God's and Aliens. In I beleive 1980 when James Penniston and another man encountered a craft in the woods. When he touched it he saw a complex string of binary code in his mind. Later he recoreded it in a notebook and hid it for three decades. Recently he gave the notebook to a computer programmer. When he entered the code in a computer it gave a message stating

Exploration of Humanity continuous For planetary Advance and the navigational cordinates that proved to be the location of an island that no longer exists named in legend as Hy Brasil ( the other Atlantis). Said to be the location of an highly advanced civilization that was very moral and would not associate with the rest of Europe. It is felt that they are aliens and are planning a comeback.

Have you heard this? What do you think of it? Stuck in

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

ProdigalSon,

What you post makes for an interesting read though I have my doubts!

From what I've read and understood, we are living in the end times. There is a spiritual war being fought and us humans are in the middle of it.

Yahweh is the supreme being having both masculine and feminine qualities. Though the Bible refers to God in a masculine sense, i.e. "Jehovah of armies", God is also our Mother having created her son Michael.

Jesus was a bi-creator; through him all things were created - the angels were created according to his pattern from the furnace they were vatted from.

They are composed of two types of energy - a celestial core which is their body and a second energy which is a shell around their core. It is this shell that allows them to walk, fly and change their apperance all done by the catalyst of pure thought.

The fallen angels and their converts are responsible for the manifestations that people report seeing today, including orbs, ghosts etc.

Where some people report that they can astral project by increasing their "frequency", spirits can lower their spin cycle to aquire mass so they can perform tasks in the physical realm.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

i'm stuck in:

Yes, I saw the Ancient Aliens series on the History Channel....

http://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens

I think you might find this very interesting too....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvNEVvHgOOY

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

jaguarbass:

I believe the Annunaki are negatively oriented service-to-self beings that were working with the dark cabal. It appears from this latest channeling that the love affair between them has ended.... they KNOW the game is over. There's never a happy ending when corruption befriends corruption.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

truthseeker:

From what I've read and understood, we are living in the end times. There is a spiritual war being fought and us humans are in the middle of it.

I would take it up one level, and say that us humans are partners in the spiritual evolution of God Him/Herself! I believe these are "end times" but only the end of the Age of Materialism... the "Kali Yuga" of the Hindus.... basically the equivalent of the Watchtower's version: "Satan's rotten system of things." The Earth is headed for better days.

I would even venture to say, that the earth is getting ready to expand again, along with the rest of the planets in our solar system...and that would certainly offset the problem of rising sea levels.

Check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJfBSc6e7QQ

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

I think that aliens, UFO’s and alien abductions are either the work of angels or demons for completely different reasons depending on who is creating them.

When demons create UFOs, it's done in a combined effort by casting circular disks or other strangely shaped designs.

The flickering that occurs when UFOs fade out gives the impression that the UFO has vanished but it is simply the depletion of their energy reserves. The same UFOs have been appearing for decades while our technology has made leaps and bounds. If they can get people to think that what they are seeing are alien encounters then this makes people discount the Bible.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

ProdigalSon,

I believe these are "end times" but only the end of the Age of Materialism... the "Kali Yuga" of the Hindus.... basically the equivalent of the Watchtower's version: "Satan's rotten system of things." The Earth is headed for better days.

I agree we are in the end times but not the part about the Hindus though I shall research this. Agree that the Earth is headed for better days.

The spiritual war can be thought of as a ladder.

At the top are the members of the Heavenly Council who confer with Christ who in turn confers with God.

The Council is responsible for seeing that both sides of the war play fair according to the rules of engagement. Serious
    infractions of the war can result in Yahweh's active force coming into play.

The second step of the ladder are the angels and demons. Angels are deputized by God to carry out his will. The fallen angels, their fight is to win this spiritual war and they will stop at nothing to do this. Their job is to halt prophecy and prevent it from happening.

The third step of the ladder are the holy ghosts who are persons that have crossed over into the spirit realm and accepted Yahweh's sovereign laws. They also serve as guides to humans on earth.

Those who do not submit to Yahweh's laws after having passed over become converts because they convert to Satan's way of thinking. They want a world they left behind not a world that operates according to sovereign law.

At the bottom rung of the ladder is Mankind which is caught up in the middle of this war.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

I agree with you truthseeker, except for the part about Yahweh. I'm no longer a believer in the Old Testament god. I think that stuff was channeled by the negative entities that wished to enslave us. The Laws of the Universe are written right into our DNA. When we act against them, we cause conflict and damage to ourselves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit