Good news for a change....

by ProdigalSon 54 Replies latest social current

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Yahweh is the Most High. He has existed for eternity. Psalms 90:2. He installed His own throne long ago. It cannot crumble. It will last for eternity. Psalms 93:2. We cannot comprehend or come to know His age, because we cannot fully comprehend eternity. Job 36:26. He is the only God that is almighty in comparison to the false gods, for Yahweh constructed all of creation. Hebrews 3:4. He is incorruptible and invisible, the King of eternity.

He is of honor and glory that lasts forever and ever. 1 Timothy 1:17. Yahweh is a God of Truth. He is a living God and is the King over all creation for eternity. Jeremiah 10:10. Because there are many gods that are valueless, we should come to know the true God, Yahweh. Psalms 96:5. 1 Corinthians 8:5. Habakkuk 2:18. All other gods of lessor value are a falsehood. They are vanity and a work of mockery. Jeremiah 10:14, 15.

Because Yahweh is the Creator and He is righteous in his ways, we should never turn to valueless gods that cannot redeem or provide life eternal. Leviticus 19:4. The things the nations of this earth sacrifice, they do so to demons, not Yahweh. 1 Corinthians 10:20. Psalms 106:37, 38. Yahweh made even the Heavens (through the Word His master worker). Psalms 96:5. Dawn (Satan the Devil) is a god also, but of no value. Because of his opposing the only true God, and his hope in thwarting the Prophecies that will lead to his final destruction, Satan has used what power he does have to blind the minds of unbelievers, so that Christ's Promise might not shine through in this dark world we all live in. 2 Corinthians 4:4. Although we know we originate with the true God, those that don't know that, are caught up in the misconceptions of Dawn's deceit. 1 John 5:19. In the beginning, the Creator was responsible for all that has been created. Genesis 1:1. Therefore, it can be said without reservation that He is the Most High, even over this planet Earth. Psalms 83:18. The very heavens declare His glory; they reveal the work of His hands and His wisdom. Psalms 19:1-4. Yahweh's invisible qualities are clearly seen from the world's creation onward. They are perceived by the things made, even his eternal
    power and Godship, so that they are inexcusable for anyone to deny that he exists. Romans 1:20. We should come to know who He is, and that he is our Maker, not evolution. Psalms 100:3.

The people of this planet will learn that the Word is indeed the Living Word of Yahweh; that what She has spoken never fails to occur; the importance of Father's name being made known before all that reside on this planet of the present generation of mankind, the forecasted event of vindication of Yahweh's name, brought forth under the command of Michael the Word Christ Jesus.

Aside from Michael serving as Christ Jesus the chosen savior of Father's flock, his primary duty is to clear the Creator's name of reproach; this is why Michael rides the white horse as a warrior leading the way to cleanse the earth of Satan's confederates.

• Heaven
    Heaven

I'm no longer a believer in the Old Testament god. I think that stuff was channeled by the negative entities that wished to enslave us. The Laws of the Universe are written right into our DNA. When we act against them, we cause conflict and damage to ourselves.

Well said, Prodigal Son. You and I, and I believe many others, have the same thoughts here.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

You cannot just dismiss the old testament, it is all part of God's word, who are we to pick and choose?

The Old Testament prophecies the birth of Jesus Christ.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

You cannot just dismiss the old testament, it is all part of God's word, who are we to pick and choose?

The Old Testament prophecies the birth of Jesus Christ.

Yes, I do believe the Bible tells us A LOT about the god of this world..........

Give this book a read, and lemme know what you think afterwards....

Jehovah Unmasked, Second Edition Free PDF Download

http://www.mediafire.com/?zzn7m1brg0veosu

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Thanks, I'll check it out

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit