Good news for a change....

by ProdigalSon 54 Replies latest social current

• Heaven
    Heaven

Heaven, Nikola Tesla built an electric car back in 1930 that ran on free electromagnetic energy in the atmosphere.

I was not aware of Tesla's electric car. That is very cool, Prodigal Son. I am familiar with running cars on hydrogen too (from water). In my country the water would need glycol to keep it from freezing but in many tropical countries you wouldn't need this.

My grandfather was an engineer and designed and built a prototype car that would never rust out, breakdown, or need replacing. He went to the car companies and they turned him down. The government would not give him a permit to manufacture it. I have no idea where his designs are. Obsolescence is built in so that companies can continue to make money.

We definitely have the technology to run on sustainable energies. But there is still big money in uranium and oil presently. Gases from sustainable sources can be used. Was not aware of hemp oil so that is cool as well. My reading up on Permaculture has shown me many innovative ideas (methane is one gas that can be generated by anyone ).

MadSweeney, thank you for sharing that. Would like to read more when I have some time. I have also read stories where it is not just humans but the other creatures on this Earth that will do amazing things when danger is present. Also, the other creatures on this Earth are more than what we ever thought they were. This video is a bit long but quite amazing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laoGDtJTTd4

• garyneal
    garyneal
    I disagree with this. I don't believe we are inherently sinful nor fallen.
    This is the old nature versus nurture debate and the answer, I believe, is we have both sides naturally and the one we nurture is the one that becomes dominant.

Okay, I get what you are saying. If we nurture our 'spiritual' or 'god-like' side of our nature then that will become dominant over our 'animal' nature. (I'll choose that word since you don't like the 'sinful' word.) I'm just not convince that no matter how much we 'nurture' the 'spiritual' side of us that sooner of later our 'animal' side isn't going to assert itself if it is denied too long. After all, we must eat, we must procreate, we must take care of our physical needs, etc.. If these needs are denied too long I can see them causing the 'evil' that you admit exists in our world.

Now, when I said that our very nature must change, it would appear that what PS is suggesting about ascending to the fourth density is an option. I remember watching a few Star Trek episodes where humans encountered beings who have evolved or are evolving beyond their physical three dimensional flesh and blood natures onto something much greater. If this can happen and ultimately does happen to mankind then I can envision the very utopian world that mankind has been hoping and praying for and that religions have been promising for several millenia. But the 'animal' nature must go away.

The only other option is, like you said, all of us working together to build the very society that we wish to have. In spite of our limitations, we all have the ability to become what we think about. Still though, I cannot imagine this being as successful since there will still be among us those who succumb to greed and laziness. Not to mention any other 'sins' that can come about due to any unmet needs.

Of course, there is the option of waiting for a Savior to set things straight and transforming us (discarding our 'animal' natures in the process).

• rebel8
    rebel8

Nikola Tesla built an electric car back in 1930 that ran on free electromagnetic energy in the atmosphere. He built the power generators on Niagara Falls and was relaying the energy to Paris via a tower on Montauk Point Long Island, with no cables.

Proof from a credible source, please. The only evidence of this ever happening was him saying he did.

How is this pertinent to your Armageddon prediction though?

rebel8, about this being a special time in history, every prophecy from the Mayans to the Hindus to the Bible to Nostradamus to Edgar Cayce has indicated that it is.

Proof? I've researched all those sources in the past and found 0 indication they were pointing to today.

Your OP strikes me as not dissimilar to the wts because you are posting emotional claims with no evidence. I'm sorry but that is just not ethical.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

you are too kind, rebel8.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Jesus H. Christ, now the Wardenclyffe Tower is made up?

Congratulations rebel8, you are the first skeptic to challenge Tesla's electric car, that I know of.

Here's your "proof" of the Tower, I'm not going to start googling things you can google yourself, that is if you believe ANYTHING is real....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wardenclyffe_Tower

Hopefully this is sufficient proof that the thing existed, although I know that Wiki is not the most credible source.

Would you like me to prove now that a bear shits in the woods even if no one is watching?

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Oh my GAWD, I made a mistake, Tesla's tower was in Shoreham, not Montauk. Surely now everything I say must be bullshit.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Would you like me to prove now that a bear shits in the woods even if no one is watching?.....Prodigal Son

The bear shits in my yard when no one is watching..He shits in front of the garage..

He shits when he`s up my cherry tree,gobbling cherrys..

He`s frigg`n huge and shits where ever he wants..

http://internetservices.readingeagle.com/blog/zeke/archives/bear/bear.jpg

........................ ...OUTLAW

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Congratulations rebel8, you are the first skeptic to challenge Tesla's electric car, that I know of.

lol. Most people don't take time out to challenge things that have zero basis in fact.

It is sad and disheartening that your original post is being given any consideration on this forum. It's as if Pastor Russell wasn't stupid and loony enough for some people.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Good for you, SixofNine. Stay in the old energy, lemme know how things turn out after Armageddon.

I though last week's update was even better....

Update for March 1, 2011

http://www.paoweb.com/sn030111.htm

Selamat Jarin! We return to continue our discussion with you. Gaia is now increasing her warning signs to humanity, which has hereby been put on notice that the time has come for the great transformation mandated by Heaven's numerous decrees. Those still using their wiles to prolong their time in power are also being warned that Heaven desires that these great changes happen forthwith! Accordingly, we have instructed our liaison and diplomatic personnel to make it clear that any further delays are no longer advisable. Meanwhile, our Earth allies are working pedal to the metal to complete the remaining tasks, and we, for our part, have commissioned a series of events to push any remaining tasks through to completion. These operations are to converge at a point on our timeline that has been pinpointed by Heaven and her many hierarchies. We are committed to these changes and have alerted various governments that we will not tolerate the status quo once those dates have been reached. Our technological advantage has been demonstrated to these regimes sufficiently to prove that we mean business.

The warnings to the recalcitrant regimes are being accompanied by more proof of our abilities in the form of the crippling of much of their secret technology, and we intend to widen the scope of these activities as the specified date approaches. We are further emphasizing our resolve by 'taking' many leaders of your major governments in order to impress upon them at first hand that certain requests made by us need immediate attending to. We are using very basic measures to emphasize these points, but we need to get across to the dark cabal the fact that it is up against capabilities that are far beyond their ken. Furthermore, this force has a divine objective and it cannot be stopped until the main objectives of this first contact mission are fully realized. To this end we have increased our degree of intervention and are focused on removing the dark and its coterie of minions from power. The run-up to your transition period is nearing full-throttle mode, and we trust that the dark cabal has now grasped the fact that the moment for its unconditional abdication is upon them.

This dark cabal has run your world in one form or another for nearly twelve and a half millennia. It is no small matter for this assemblage to admit that its reign is truly over, which is why we saw fit initially to use velvet gloves in our dealings with them. Naturally, this approach took us only so far, at which point we went to the next stage by taking away some of their highly valued assets, and this action made them sit up and take notice. Yet even this tactic failed to budge them. This led to the abductions mentioned above, and this did indeed increase their willingness to take heed! These leaders where spirited away in plain view of their security details who were unable to stop our actions. We have promised more of the same and have impressed upon all and sundry that our powers go far beyond this. This escalated proof of our resolve sparked emergency meetings of the dark's ruling councils, which nevertheless resulted in only minor concessions. This is why we have been compelled to arrange several sorties to render inoperable a wide range of secret-government technology. This finally, truly caught their attention!

Our goal is to permit our Earth allies to oust these tyrants from power and allow you to taste the freedom, sovereignty, and prosperity you so rightfully deserve. Preparations on your world have reached the stage where these conditions can easily manifest, and indeed, your global populace is demonstrating clearly that your desire for these God-given rights burns ardently within all of you. Heaven fully supports your heartfelt desires, and our mission, accordingly, stipulates that these conditions be manifested prior to first contact. Thus we have steered our Earth allies down a path that can make this happen for everyone. We are aware of the enormous frustration and seemingly unending deferment that you have endured; we also respect those brave souls who have come together to demonstrate the inherent power that these desires can generate. Your global society is at a crossroads, and there is a palpable feeling out there that the moment has arrived for fundamental change. And indeed, this is now manifesting!

As you move into this transition period the first thing you notice is the growing chaos across the planet and this naturally begets a proportionate increase in your frustrations, but this passion is actually driving much of the street-action that is toppling a number of governments. Although the dark can turn this to their advantage, it also opens up several opportunities for the Light! The shifting sands of recent global events herald the many changes that are ready to appear on your horizon. Our Earth allies are bent on making sure that the major regimes on your world have a short future, and ensuring this is also a prime requisite for us. We have given these dark cabal-affiliated governments many compelling motivations for exiting the scene, and we expect full and timely compliance on their part. To assist them on their way we have appointed our personnel to oversee the activities of these regimes as they go about their business of complying with this divinely decreed turn of events.

The surface changes contemplated by Mother Earth are in their elementary stage. A major point of focus is the Pacific ring of fire, where the intent is to begin raising the Pacific seabed to reestablish Lemuria. This means that a number of lands near those major tectonic plates are now at risk, and earthquakes, like those in New Zealand and off the small island chains of the Christmas and Fuji isles, are to become more common. The entire Pacific basin is now in motion. This movement is unique, as it anticipates the raising of those lands that are eventually to unite with the coast of Australia, Indonesia, and numerous others. These new lands will redraw the map of the Pacific, and what will emerge is an ocean that once again contains the ancient, long-lost continent and a more even distribution of land and sea. A global phenomenon indeed!

The return of Atlantis is another bone of contention for the cabalists as each ocean contains secrets they have long been at pains to keep under wraps. The Atlantic Ocean holds much undeniable evidence of the existence of Atlantis: man-made grids, large pyramids, and the presence of strange energy phenomena. The dark has had to be very diligent to keep this information secret; many expeditions of discovery have had to be interfered with or made to desist under threat from the 'proper' authorities. Now we intend to make it easier for explorers to uncover the truth. The fabled lands of Atlantis do exist, and a good spot to begin this discovery is off the southwestern tip of Cuba and in the sea between the Yucatan and Cuba. We ask those interested to begin their search there and follow our ships to further sites for their investigations.

Our journey to your world is just the latest of many; we have been watching you for millennia, and our studies were made in cooperation with the Agarthans. Now the time has come for first contact and this necessitates the divinely mandated removal of your dark ruling cabal. Each of its governing bodies requires a firm boot to get them to resign. We are determined to assist you in claiming your rights and obtaining the prosperity that you are entitled to as sovereign and highly conscious citizens of Gaia! You have a divine destiny and Gaia knows the meaning this has for her and her most precious ecosystems. We come to facilitate all this and to ensure that this next step happens at the moment specified by Lord Surea and Heaven's sacred decrees.

Today, we talked about what is being done to bring events to a head and closer to first contact. We are ready to make a very important announcement that prepares the ground for our formal first contact with you. The time has arrived for some truly essential events to take place on your world. Know, dear Ones, that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed Yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

• Satanus
    Satanus

Are you filling in for aguest?

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit