Good news for a change....

by ProdigalSon 54 Replies latest social current

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

A good Prophecy needs a Date..And..

Someone should tell them Japan is Drowning..

Do we get to keep KFC?..

There can be no Happy World without KFC..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Double Interplanetary Post..

• Heaven
    Heaven

I, too, am fairly new to this as well.

I am drawn to the ideals of Permaculture and their principled design methods based on a set of ethics. I take comfort in knowing that if technology went away tomorrow, we'd all still survive. Our tools and knowledge are still here. Things would be different, but we would all still be here.

I am currently looking after my aging Father who has dementia. Would this be considered good news for him as well, Prodigal Son? I have been told he will die from this degenerative brain disease. He may have 5 to 8 years left.

• superpunk
    superpunk

dude

wait.

wut?

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

OUTLAW posted on one of my threads! I have arrived! As for the dates, well, how much longer can the dollar system hold up? And I agree with you about KFC, I been bad lately ... 4-piece original meal with wedges and corn.

Heaven, I think, yes, we will all have an opportunity to heal.

MadSweeney, thanks for the link....

• zoiks
    zoiks

You know what? I would LOVE for all of this to be true. I WANT to believe in something like this. Which is why I will view it with suspicion and doubt (and a wee bit of anger), and take the time to reflect on WHY all this stuff sounds so appealing to me. Then I will go about my life trying to make the world a better place in a small way, to the best of my ability.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

As for the dates, well, how much longer can the dollar system hold up?.....ProdicalSon

Thats exactly what they said in Ancient Rome..

Nero fiddled..Rome burned..And..

We still have money..

If everyone is waiting for money to collapse..

It`s going to be a long wait..

KFC`s "$2.00 Tuesday" can hold the Economy up Indefinitely..

Colonel Sanders is Friends with Jesus..

• snowbird
    snowbird

Interesting, Prodigal Son.

My teenage g'sons have been talking about something similar.

One is obsessed with the Illuminati.

Syl

• im stuck in
    im stuck in

Sounds great to me. I remember how I used to beleive the Wt hype about the new system right around the corner, but their lies and deception prove them to be con men. With that said I have always thought that there is something better in store for the earth. I hope this is it and will do more study and research to validate. stuck in

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

The thing about this shift in consciousness that makes it very believable to me is that it has already started. The feminist movement of the '60's was a part of the Return of the Divine Feminine. There was an event in August of 1987 called the Harmonic Convergence, and two years later the Iron Curtain fell. Who would have thought that? The USSR being the King of the North was one of the few Watchtower musings that actually made some sense, and out of nowhere it ceases to exist. It was an evil regime and a financial collapse was its downfall. But it was enabled by a shift in consciousness. The same thing has to happen to the USA. Its government is completely infiltrated with Satanist Nazi scum. Dictatorships have been falling one by one all over the world, especially in the last decade. There is only one left in South America. Look at the revolutions we are seeing all over the world. It is very true that in the past these things would have been crushed in a day. Now they are toppling regimes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit