I've decided to take the plunge, but....

by ColdRedRain 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Oh, she'll find out.

Will she find out before or after the committment ceremony? Does your bf know about her? Or are you deceiving him too?

W

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

You've fallen for this guy hard enough (pun intended) to marry him and yet you STILL have a girlfriend?

I'm with the others who question your maturity here. Just because you no longer like females sexually doesn't give you license to treat them like crap.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh, she'll find out.

CRR, you've already wimped out and told us before you've told your girlfriend that you've found the love of your life and it ain't her. Show the woman some respect, cut her a break and tell her. Anything less means you're not the man you think you are.

I'm a sucker for integrity.

MrsJones

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"I`ve decided to Take the Plunge"..

http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1660/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1660R-33867.jpg

......................... ...OUTLAW

• Satanus
    Satanus

Quite a change from a girl to a guy, not that i can imagine something like that. On the other hand, maybe you could have both. If you presented the idea to her, all she could do is flip out and say no. The rent split 3 ways would be low.

S

• baltar447
    baltar447

Wow, I'm sorry I dont' care what your sexual orientation is, you're horrible for cheating when in a committed relationship. Shame on you. You should have broken up first before doing that. What if you weren't careful and got her a disease?

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I agree with baltar. You're kinda being an asshole about it. At least be man enough to tell her before you announce it anywhere else.

• laverite
    laverite
    Oh, she'll find out.

OMG, what the hell does that mean??? I hope you are more sensitive than you're coming across. Seriously, she doesn't deserve to be strung along.

• garyneal
    garyneal

Yeah, you and people described in that book my wife read, On the Down Low, has my wife concerned about men in general and me in particular.

I wonder how she would feel losing her boyfriend to another man?

• d
    d

Be honest and tell her,lying will go you no where eventually she will find out.So tell her as soon as possible to avoid headache for the both of you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit