I've decided to take the plunge, but....

by ColdRedRain 54 Replies latest jw friends

• sir82
    sir82

Nice....

How do you expect her to "find out"?

"Hi honey how was your day? Oh by the way you should probably go for a full battery of STD tests. Just sayin'..."

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

I finally told her today. So far, she's taking it hard, but she kind of saw something like this happening for the longest while. We've been bickering a lot and her wild mood swings sort of chased me away.

I'll post the pictures from me and my new huswife when we get married in Northeastern Iowa in about a month. Take care!

• beksbks
    beksbks
    I finally told her today. So far, she's taking it hard, but she kind of saw something like this happening for the longest while. We've been bickering a lot and her wild mood swings sort of chased me away.
    I'll post the pictures from me and my new huswife when we get married in Northeastern Iowa in about a month. Take care!

What a shit you are!!!

• garyneal
  • chase
    chase

i am not judging you but you need to be real.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Wow garyneal! Dude... you and MinisterAmos aren't kidding.

That just dropped my opinion of you another two points, ColdRedRain! So, you kept this thing with your girlfriend going for the sake of appearances, and then one day, you decided that you couldn't stand it anymore. You didn't love her at all. You pretentious little fuck! You ARE a piece of shit!

V665V665

• garyneal
    garyneal

I know I am probably defending the indefensible here, but I wonder how many people would be reacting so harshly to CRR if he were running around with another chick instead of a dude?

• JRK
    JRK

gn,

I would, cheating is cheating.

JK

• garyneal
    garyneal
    I would, cheating is cheating.

Well, that is true but I think for a lot of people, myself included, the homosexual twist seems to make it seem even worse.

Bad enough she loses her man to another woman, but to a man? Something about that can really get to people.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

So wait, I have to stay in a relationship where I'm not happy and my partner clearly has mood problems just because it's the "right" thing to do?

And I'm obviously "gay" because I don't approve of middle aged men checking out women who are as young as their daughters and not because I preferred to be with men instead of women.

Somewhere, there's a congregation out there for you waiting for you to be their elders.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit