I've decided to take the plunge, but....

by ColdRedRain 54 Replies latest jw friends

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Don't tell my girlfriend. Secretly, I've had feelings for a person she doesn't know about. We've been seeing each other for the past 3 months, and so far, he's been the best thing that's ever happened to me. That's right, he. I've had homosexual tendancies before, but my conservative political beliefs kind of put me in a state of cognitive dissonence. I kind of drifted to the political North and East while the rest of the conservative movement has drifted a bit more to the South and it got me uncomfortable (If you know your nolan chart). I've decided to let the board know that I'm getting a civil commitment.

In about a little over a month, I'll post some pictures and a video for you guys of my commitment ceremony. Later!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I've decided to take the plunge

Is that all? LOL You scared me. I thought you were getting baptized! I wish you happiness.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Maybe it would be not only fairer but kinder to let your girlfriend know?

Just a thought.

Loz x

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Oh, she'll find out.

• cofty
    cofty

would be not only fairer but kinder to let your girlfriend know?

Before you tell all of us perhaps? oops too late.

• tec
    tec

She'll find out, or you'll be honest and tell her?

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

You should have told her before you made any decisions I think. Either way, I hope it all works out well for you, her and him.

• designs
    designs

Oh that PLUNGE

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

To add to my comment---you are going to tell your girlfriend right? If you are reaching for happiness, you should free her to do also. I think I assumed you had already taken care of that important step.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Sooooooooo......... you're just going to string the girlfriend along while you're doing the pokey-pokey with another boy? I don't care what sexual orientation is involved, you don't just keep someone you care about hanging on like that. Makes me wonder if you really care about anyone besides yourself...

V665V665

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit