I've decided to take the plunge, but....

by ColdRedRain 54 Replies latest jw friends

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus
    you don't just keep someone you care about hanging on like that. Makes me wonder if you really care about anyone besides yourself...

For your relationship questions, contact VAMP

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

THanks for posting..... if you dont fear God it doesnt matter now be prepared to receive the FORUM's wrath.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Is you gf cute? someone is gonna need some support :-)

are you gonna be the giver or the receiver? if you dont mind me asking....

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

so when you say you've decided to take the plunge.... do you mean literally?

• beksbks
    beksbks

LOL, when I think back on some of the comments on other threads........................................

• villabolo
    villabolo

I think your title should have been something about closets.

Villabolo

• Joliette
    Joliette

Oh wow...

Well, I wish only the best for you, but you might want to tell your girlfriend before you make any hasty decision like that.

I'm struggling with my own sexuality, and I think that it would be wrong to be with someone while you still dating someone else.

Gives them the impression that your only with them.

Best of luck to you and your future partner.

• nolongerwaiting
    nolongerwaiting

Best of luck. I wish you much happiness, but tell your gf pronto!!

NLW's wife

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

In about a little over a month, I'll post some pictures and a video for you guys of my commitment ceremony. Later!

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

I'm glad you're not getting baptised, which is what I thought. But, please--- be honest with your GF. The comment "She'll find out." doesn't seem very fair to her. As far as your relationship with a new man-do what makes you happy.

Take care.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit