I've decided to take the plunge, but....

by ColdRedRain 54 Replies latest jw friends

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I agree with JRK. Cheating is cheating, never-mind orientation. The belligerence of CRR is what really sets me off.

V665V665

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

On another ex-JW board CRR claims he's had it so much worse than the rest of us exJWs in exiting.

It sounds like little CRR wants to stand out from the crowd, no matter what the crowd thinks.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    CCR wrote: So wait, I have to stay in a relationship where I'm not happy and my partner clearly has mood problems just because it's the "right" thing to do?

Noone is saying that. What *is* being said is: Clean up one mess before creating another. In other words, first end things with the girlfriend. THEN start a new relationship.

Somewhere deep in your heart, I think you know that.

-Aude.

• satinka
    satinka

You dated a guy for three months?... and next month you are getting married? That's awful fast, isn't it?

And you just told your gf?

You co-dependent or something?

Slow down, man!

satinka

• tec
    tec
    So wait, I have to stay in a relationship where I'm not happy and my partner clearly has mood problems just because it's the "right" thing to do?

No one had a problem with you leaving an unhappy relationship. Only with the fact that you didn't leave that relationship before beginning another one - cheating. Perhaps things were more complicated for you, as you were just discovering (or probably more aptly, just accepting) your sexuality. But even so, you came off as quite callous in your comments about your girlfriend: "Oh, she'll find out."

I think that's what people are reacting to.

Tammy

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

I already told the GF. She's going to accompany me to the wedding. You were right, I was sort of callous, but that's the kind of person I've become of late.

• Robdar
    Robdar

She's going to accompany you to the wedding? What an understanding, sweetheart of a gal. I hope the guy you threw her over for is as enlightened.

• Twitch
    Twitch

good luck, buddy

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I already told the GF. She's going to accompany me to the wedding.....CCR

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_9Bx0L3n3uAo/TRCgNeVMz6I/AAAAAAAAIk0/GE62b7fB6Dk/s400/edwardkleiner.jpg

........................ ...OUTLAW

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

April Fool's!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit