About the Adam and Eve time gap....

by Lozhasleft 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

just n from bethel

Black Sheep - did someone really say that? Now this thread has two of the funniest lines in all of JWN. OMG ROTFLMAO again!

That is what I believe Shelly was saying ................. in far less words than she used.

It is about as sensible as many of the other theories being proposed. If Adam and Eve were able to use the same reproduction technique as Bible god, then there is no need for them to have sexual organs, let alone sex drive. This does away with the need for abstinence, ignorance, devine intervention etc. to explain no kids before sin.

After all, there are no reports in the Bible of God having sexual urges and A&E were made in his image. LOL

• St George of England
    St George of England
    But Tammy she wouldnt have felt any shame or guilt...none of that had entered into their thinking

Of course she had no guilty feelings towards sex, neither of them did, the WB&TS had not been invented then!!

George

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Once again, most of the blame falls squarely on those who wrote and/or compiled the Bible. Without it, none of this would be possible.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

1950 This Means Everlasting Life Page 29

• villabolo
    villabolo

Notice Adam's position carefully. There's no insertion here, but it is suggested. I am surprised, however, that the artist did not cover Eve's butt crack with that long hair of her's.

And by the way, what kind of animal is that by Eve's side?

Villabolo

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Which side villo? I only see the lion & lioness on the right.

The pic does make a bit of a joke of any time gap. Adam would have been up that like a rat up a drain pipe.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I notice too, that Paradise is in earthquake country.

See the rocky mountains in the background and the broken rocks in the foreground. These are not signs of a country without catastrophic geological events.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Did adam have balls and a penis before eve was made?

Sperm are living organisms and fired out in the millions, sadly they die quickly, so did death exist in eden?

If eve was made from adam why does every human have female mitochondrial dna (required for cellular energy)?

According the the bible Adam was here 6,000 years ago. A time period we know much about.. we have older cities, older languages, trade, civilisations and HUMANS older than 6000 yrs .

Where do neanderthals fit it?

What about 185 million years of dinosaurs 60 million years ago. Considering Adam named all the animals (tee hee) he must have met T-rex. ?!

Dont tell me you still believe the christian nonsense about women having one less rib or that human skin is made of dust... :/

Over millions of years we went from simple cells to multi-cellular organisms. Dont think its possible? Women can can achieve this same feat in their wombs in less than 9 months. One cell + 9 months = a human being. Welcome to modern knowlege. Leave the jewish mythology in the desert.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit