News on Prince

by blondie 57 Replies latest jw friends

• I quit!
    I quit!

Ya, I did get it wrong Mad Sweeny but I still don't have any trouble figuring out that Denise Matthews is woman and a pretty hot one at that.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

When you are famous and a JW, you can get away with whatever you want, apparently.

Serena Williams posed nearly full on naked, all but the naughty bits; no reproof.

Now Roger Nelson remarries after divorcing, evidently he had the proper proof of her adultery??

What I have noticed about Prince's music since he has become a witness?

It sucks bad. Mooning about paradise, ugh, it is just awful

• I quit!
    I quit!

You are right Juan Viejo2 Kevin Smith talking about Prince is hilarious. I wonder how long he will stick with the Witnesses and how long they will put up with him. He's rich and famous so they will tread lightly.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I hope Prince breaks his hip when he's on top of her doing the nasty.

Stupid fagot.

ROFL!!!

This is just downright funny!

Syl

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Satanus on p. 1: Pretty, yes. One of her legs appears to be askew. Too bad about that. I suppose, it could be corrected, though, w surgery and intense therapy.

I have some intense therapy in mind. I would be glad to help her out betweenstraightening out her legs.

MLE on p. 2: I hope he knows what he's doing, cuz that one picture of her looked dangerous. I'd be hesitant to get intimate with her.

It's got to be worth the risk.

D.U. on p. 2: If they DF him because he dated an unbeliever and went to court her without chaperones, all the newspapers would write about that and everyone would know about their stupid religious doctrines. We were not allowed that kind of liberty.

It is not a DF offense to date outside the religion nor to date unchaperoned. It's only an offense if you do the deed. But you would not be considered a good example and privileges would probably be withheld. I imagine Prince doesn't tell the elders everything he does with his new pal.

• Dagney
    Dagney

She looks like she could snap him in two.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Prince's personal life is something that would get most dubs in a lot of trouble.

But he isn't a normal dub.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Women can have fine bone structure, such as Princess Diana, or more elegant in a certain way. Grace Jones struck me as so ugly when I first saw her photos. She was on the cutting edge of models. Europe accepts beautiful, nonclassical European women more than the States. I was friendly with Andie MacDowell. B/c she was brunette and had some facial eccentricites she was sent to Paris. Soon she did Chanel and all the couture houses. Grace Jones had a similar journey. Couture designers lack elegance and beauty over more refined, less dramatic looks. Grace Jones had blue black skin rather than the tone associated with most African-Americans of Western African descent.

Grace Kelley is the other extreme. Hopefully, the times have changed so that all women are considered beautiful, rather than one racial ideal. Who defines the ideal? African women prob. find Grace Kelley and Princess Diana revolting. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Michael Jackson. Prince. Money will buy you a free pass with the society. Their actions are hardly criminal or insane such as the Borgias and Medicis who became Popes for generations. I could not dance b/c of the Witnesses. My cousin told me that dance was pagan and I was a Watusi, which was not a compliment. One rule for me, another for Michael and Prince.

I never liked Prince yet serious critics rave about him. Just a matter of taste.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit