News on Prince

by blondie 57 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You think so. Folks see what they want I suppose. I've never thought of Vanity as being masculine. Maybe cuz I'm black and tall too?

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

You think so. Folks see what they want I suppose. I've never thought of Vanity as being masculine. Maybe cuz I'm black and tall too?

I was going by her facial structure.

Do you know what facial structure means ??

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Broken Promise, you think you're sweet and funny but you're not. I know exactly what you mean. Have you ever heard of the saying "If you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all"? Think about it.

I'm not lying when I say that Vanity's sister is married to my first cousin on my father's side, my aunt's son. They have three beautiful boys. That's my family. Back the f*** up.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I'm just saying that her facial structure looks masculine, making me think that she may had been a male before. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm done with it BP and I'm about done with you.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

ok, good nite Jonesy!

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

Prince is a good example of double-standard appliance. He can do things we could not do and still remain a JW. He's a special case, a PR facade. If they DF him because he dated an unbeliever and went to court her without chaperones, all the newspapers would write about that and everyone would know about their stupid religious doctrines. We were not allowed that kind of liberty.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Money and fame talks in jwland.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

damn, is she a jw? damn she has a fantastic body for a ballet dancer.... ill go to field service with that partner...at least once

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

n i hated fs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit