News on Prince

by blondie 57 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Will Prince and ballerina live happily ever after?

By C.J., Star Tribune

Last update: February 19, 2011 - 11:14 PM

C.J.

0 diggs digg More from C.J. Prince has a new love interest, a ballerina, who is being described as "his first sister since Sheila E"byMediatakeout.com

If Misty Copeland, of American Ballet Theatre fame, is really Prince's new lady, the first thing that I noticed is that she's a baby. This extraordinary beauty does not look anywhere near 30, although Wikipedia claims she's closing in on that age. Now that Symbolina's a devout, door-knocking Jehovah's Witness, surely their relationship is completely chaste. And even if not, the mental imagery of Prince and this Princess is less horrifying than Hugh Hefner and fill-in-the-blank.

Mediatakeout also reports that Prince showed up at Essence's "Black Women in Music" event earlier this month with the sweet young thing, who is now touring with Prince, according to the website.

I don't like to quibble with Mediatakeout, because that urban website's specialty is the naked truth, when they get it right. But if Sheila Escovedo qualifies as a sister, why don't the two ex-wives, Mayte Garcia and Manuela Testolini?

While it's obvious Copeland is "a sister," she is not all that black a swan.

Prince may be getting older, but you have to admit, there has never been anything wrong with his eyesight.

(Personal note to "V.G.," the name signed to a Feb. 3 e-mail with the subject line, "Prince in love": I didn't write it because I don't know you and you got her name seriously wrong.)

http://www.startribune.com/lifestyle/116538748.html

• Joliette
    Joliette

interesting

• snowbird
    snowbird

She is pretty.

Syl

• JohnnyTheBethelite
    JohnnyTheBethelite

I never cared for prince or his music

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I never cared for prince or his music

Man's got talent, he's pretty out there and dances the fine line between tactful and distasteful artistry very well.

-Sab

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

You simply cannot become an accomplished ballerina without major devotion and commitment. My daddy told me that when I was 7 and wanted to be a ballerina. Clearly not a suitable career path for a JW.

• miseryloveselders
  • Satanus
    Satanus

Pretty, yes. One of her legs appears to be askew. Too bad about that. I suppose, it could be corrected, though, w surgery and intense therapy.

S

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I'm looking for a woman who is that flexible.

• Pitchess Co-Gen
    Pitchess Co-Gen

What happened to his other wife ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit