News on Prince

by blondie 57 Replies latest jw friends

• goodship
    goodship

L M A O at the comments, made by day

• I quit!
    I quit!

I know in this age of cross dressing and sex changes it can sometimes be hard to figure out who is what but if on a quiet Saturday morning I heard a knock on my door and there stood Misty with the latest copy of the Watchtower magazine my first thought wouldn't be "dude".

To help those of you who having trouble with this I've come up with a little test. All you have to do is study the above pictures and pick out which one is the man. If you have any difficulty with this let me know I'll point out which one is the man in this series of photographs.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I think you read too fast, I quit. Everyone in the thread's raving in love with Misty. It is Vanity that looks like a dude. Allegedly.

Misty is eminently drool-worthy.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yeah she look like a man alright. Me thinks some folks are just jealous they've never looked that good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNmMTDqTok4

This is Vanity aka Denise Matthews (my cousin's sister) now, tell me if she sounds like a man:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwRPlGxxbn8

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Broken Promise, you think you're sweet and funny but you're not.

But BP really is sweet and funny. She can also be an intriguing opponent. I've known her for years, have you?

I know exactly what you mean.

Do you really?

I am not trying to get on your case, Jonesy. But you seem rather easily pricked lately. I hope all is well with you.

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

I suggest you float over to YouTube and check out the Kevin Smith videos where he talks about his encounter with Prince. Total crackup!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy_cLJ19HMg

You'll learn more about Prince than you'll ever want to know...

JV

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I am not trying to get on your case, Jonesy. But you seem rather easily pricked lately. I hope all is well with you.

Things are same as always. Same stress, same pressure. No, I don't think she's funny (if she really a she, I have no proof and apparently pictures prove nothing). I am telling the truth with I say that my cousin is married to Vanity's sister and that they have three handsome sons. They are both lovely sweet women. They are both all woman. And they are part of my family. What? I shouldn't take up for family? That's why I don't find BP funny.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Maybe I missed where she insulted your family, but it appeared to me that she asked the question before she knew you were related by marriage to Vanity.

BP is a woman. She is quite attractive and well educated. Maybe if you got to know her better you would find her funnier? I don't know, and I guess it's between you two girls. I'll attempt to stay out of it.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It's OK Robdar. I appreciate your concern. I know why she said it, it was very clear to me. I don't not expect anyone else to see what I see or understand why I took offense. I've been on this board for at least 8 years. BP doesn't know me but has attempted to place me in a catagory of always using the race card which is not my habit to do. Now she thinks it's funny to poke at me whenever she gets the chance whether she knew I was related to Vanity/Denise or not.

For now I don't find her either appealing or funny.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Thank you Robdar for your comments.

MrsJones, the comments I made about "Vanitys" features had nothing to do with her being related to you or anything else. I was simply commenting on her facial structure which looked quite masculine. Hence my questioning if she may have had been a man. I wasn't being derogatory about it, it happens in the entertainment industry.

I agree with Robdar's comment about you seeming to be more sensitive than usual. I hope that life will be kinder to you, and whatever is causing you the stress you are experiencing is lessened if not taken away.

You said:

but has attempted to place me in a catagory of always using the race card which is not my habit to do. Now she thinks it's funny to poke at me whenever she gets the chance whether she knew I was related to Vanity/Denise or not.

I have never "placed you in a catagory of always using the race card". I said nothing about race in this thread.

HOW ON EARTH WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW VANITY WAS RELATED TO YOU?????????????

I don't poke fun at you, MrsJones. If you could look at this with less emotion, you would see I've done nothing of the sort.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit