The 'Last days' of the Watchtower Society - any truth in this?

by callitquits76 49 Replies latest jw friends

• callitquits76
    callitquits76

I have heard this said a lot lately. Is it wishful thinking? 6 Screens of the WT has this as their website banner but that website is like a tabloid newspaper.

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

Well, the internet has unmasked the fictional Jehovah of the watchtower bible and track society, big growth seems to come mostly from 3rd world countries, now its up to the person to put their religion to the test which is very easy now-a-days. I like how Ray puts it "Illusion will eventually meet with reality".

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

wishfultthinking

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Disclosure and the fall of the dark ruling elite is right around the corner. The Watchtower's babbling bullshit will look ridiculous in light of the real "Truth".

Then again, so will every other religion.

• wobble
    wobble

We have debated this before on anumber of threads, and the consensus seemed to be that though they are an anachronism, and though their big enenmy the evil Internet is a wonderful tool to expose just how silly their claims are, and despite losing great numbers in the devloped world, they will probably still be around in 50 years from now.

The only hope is that more and more of the young people of the world are educated properly, taught to use Critical Thinking and to research what is being thrown at them, but that costs money, and also costs votes to the politicians who hold the purse strings, because educated Critical Thinkers have a 100% working B.S detector, so don't hold your breath.

• cantleave
    cantleave

6 Screens of the WT has this as their website banner

I love Rick F and the work he does, but he does tend to get rather sensationalist. I think there is a long way to go before the Watchtower falls.

• frigginconfused
    frigginconfused

You can get it tomorrow, Today! -Lennon

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

any truth in this?

One can hope

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I don't think so, but the WT jumped the shark in 1995, IMO.

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

The last days of the Watchtower for me were when I decided I heard enough at the 2010 DC! Deconstruction of the cult is done one person at a time.

NVR2L8

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit